bunk assignment leemeiying Moulton Hall Forum 22 08-26-2010 09:19 PM
Linguistics 1AA3 Assignment #2 luv.ng.u Academics 10 07-17-2010 10:18 PM
Room assignment sarahc Hedden Hall Forum 16 07-06-2008 09:33 PM

assignment due...but no internet

Old 11-09-2010 at 02:14 AM   #1
Qadd

Liked: 3 Times

assignment due...but no internet
I have an assignment due on Tuesday, November 9th (technically today) at 11:00 am sharp...and I have to submit it electronically....But as you know, mac internet (and all its sites) are down. I can't talk to the prof until 1:30 (when i have a lecture), so do you think he will be lenient if I ask him? Is it a valid situation??
Old 11-09-2010 at 02:15 AM   #2
killza

Liked: 105 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qadd View Post
I have an assignment due on Tuesday, November 9th (technically today) at 11:00 am sharp...and I have to submit it electronically....But as you know, mac internet (and all its sites) are down. I can't talk to the prof until 1:30 (when i have a lecture), so do you think he will be lenient if I ask him? Is it a valid situation??
yea, this is a perfectly legit reason, don't worry about it bro. Last year ELM was literally slower than my grandmother running a marathon and the proffs gave extended time because ELM was the worst piece of sh!t. Ever.
Old 11-09-2010 at 07:14 AM   #3
Duarch

Liked: 19 Times

Avenue is back up!
Old 11-09-2010 at 07:32 AM   #4
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by killza View Post
yea, this is a perfectly legit reason, don't worry about it bro. Last year ELM was literally slower than my grandmother running a marathon and the proffs gave extended time because ELM was the worst piece of sh!t. Ever.
I've never heard of this being a legitimate reason... Profs will always say "submit it early, if elm goes down the day of, there's nothing you can do about it."

o_O

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

danallan, syan9184 like this.
Old 11-09-2010 at 07:53 AM   #5
Rob Mac

Liked: 14 Times

all of the mac sites i've tried are back up now
Old 11-09-2010 at 08:41 AM   #6
AelyaS
Fitzgerald groupie

Liked: 521 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawleypop View Post
I've never heard of this being a legitimate reason... Profs will always say "submit it early, if elm goes down the day of, there's nothing you can do about it."

o_O

I hate that. I never submite assignments until the day before because I'm always looking it over and making changes to it. Gah, teachers are so cruel