MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Canadian Government Believes Canadians are Stupid mike_302 Politics 2 02-18-2012 07:47 PM
American Journalist Equates Canadians with the Nazi Regime kokosas General Discussion 20 03-04-2010 08:57 PM
Fox News insults Canadians and our Armed Forces kokosas Politics 15 03-27-2009 10:21 PM

attacking canadians

Old 10-04-2014 at 09:51 AM   #1
Jesse.C
Account Locked

Liked: 30 Times

attacking canadians
http://news.nationalpost.com /2014/...your-bedrooms/

so should i hide in my bathroom then?
Old 10-04-2014
Jesse.C
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 10-04-2014 at 10:05 AM   #2
GeorgeLucas
Elite Member

Liked: 91 Times

I find it amusing that the West wants to fight violence with violence, eventho it's the source of all problems.

ISIS has pretty big forces, who do you think is the bulk of it? Young people who were kids when the previous 2 wars in Iraq broke down who witnessed their homes and friends being bombed to pieces.

.... and now the West wants to wage another war on them. This will only lead to good things.

arsh03, Loko like this.
Old 10-04-2014 at 11:05 AM   #3
Farhaan

Liked: Liked 8 Times

"oh look, these muslims wanna kill us hope they get nuked"

Thought I'd save everyone some time and pick out some other great quotes from OP:

"omfg, i smell curry everywhere in mac today... why doesn't Canada get more immigrants from Europe or Australia..."

"i love how africans blame everything to other people but not themselves" (in response to a post about Ebola)

"noticed suddenly the percent of 'hot girls' has dropped significantly, i guess they don't have time for putting on the makeup in the morning during exam. And yet we put these 'hot girls' on pedestal. #pathetic#artificial beauty"

tl;dr: not worth the flame war.

Old 10-04-2014 at 01:50 PM   #4
escape

Liked: 38 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farhaan View Post
"oh look, these muslims wanna kill us hope they get nuked"

Thought I'd save everyone some time and pick out some other great quotes from OP:

"omfg, i smell curry everywhere in mac today... why doesn't Canada get more immigrants from Europe or Australia..."

"i love how africans blame everything to other people but not themselves" (in response to a post about Ebola)

"noticed suddenly the percent of 'hot girls' has dropped significantly, i guess they don't have time for putting on the makeup in the morning during exam. And yet we put these 'hot girls' on pedestal. #pathetic#artificial beauty"

tl;dr: not worth the flame war.

Agreed.
Some posters are down right racist here. Its disgusting.
Old 10-04-2014 at 08:12 PM   #5
adaptation
Elite Member

Liked: 305 Times

It's all for money. The only entities that benefit from re-igniting another war in the middle east are the contractors making more than $1,000,000 per air-strike. Tax-payers foot that bill, and do so even willingly thanks to the vitriol and propaganda thrown around by the media, and further propagated by fear-mongering individuals like yourself OP. So do us a favor and stop trying to incite a flame-war, this is actually a very serious issue. Its the whole new start of a war, a whole new start to more civilian casualties, and a new gigantic drain on our entire fucking economy once a-fucking-gain.

Every bomb dropped further supports ISIS, Russel Brand said a rather poignant quote (he actually is quite a well-spoken individual),

“Don't think of a bomb as going down there and destroying stuff, think of it as like a seed that goes into the ground, and grows insurgents out of it, it creates more terrorism, doing it.”
Old 10-04-2014 at 09:13 PM   #6
GeorgeLucas
Elite Member

Liked: 91 Times

Quote:
It's all for money. The only entities that benefit from re-igniting another war in the middle east are the contractors making more than $1,000,000 per air-strike.
Wouldn't legalizing weed and hookers be a more efficient way of boosting your economy?
Old 10-05-2014 at 01:13 PM   #7
Omar36

Liked: Liked 2 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeLucas View Post
Wouldn't legalizing weed and hookers be a more efficient way of boosting your economy?
thats unamerican
Old 10-06-2014 at 09:52 AM   #8
Jesse.C
Account Locked

racist? so you saying i made up the news myself? lol, look at the fk news please, what does ISIS stand for?
Old 10-06-2014 at 09:54 AM   #9
Jesse.C
Account Locked

so you saying those are christians or buddhists not muslims? huh?
Old 10-06-2014 at 10:05 AM   #10
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 572 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse.C View Post
so you saying those are christians or buddhists not muslims? huh?
fyi there are more than just three options. However, based on your posts you're so closedminded that there's really no point in trying to enlighten you. Suffice it to say that they go against many of Islam's central teachings.

I sort of feel like we should go in an help try to defeat ISIS...but I'm not sure that's based on actual facts or just a vague feeling. And I am aware that violence breeds violence and all of that, which leaves me wondering if air strikes are really the best option. I'm not even 100% sure why the opposition parties are so against it. Any (helpful) ideas/opinions? Ideally of the non-racist variety
Old 10-06-2014 at 01:15 PM   #11
Silver
Elite Member

Liked: 392 Times

how the f did this guy go from postin stupid questions regarding his grades to shit like this.

Imperious, lockdown like this.
Old 10-06-2014 at 04:30 PM   #12
Loko

Liked: 5 Times

Anyone notice that anti american jihadists aren't as strong in Malaysia, Indonesia, Bangladesh and other countries us has bombed recently ?_?
Old 10-06-2014 at 07:41 PM   #13
Jesse.C
Account Locked

different race.
Old 10-06-2014 at 07:50 PM   #14
Jesse.C
Account Locked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver View Post
how the f did this guy go from postin stupid questions regarding his grades to shit like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oNYdwJQIbg
you should join isis too, i'm sure they need more nurses or engineers or scientists