MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Girl is little mad at the moment. gongshow Dating & Relationships 35 10-11-2010 02:55 PM
What were your best/awkward residence or Mac moments? MACTV General Discussion 29 09-28-2009 03:45 PM

The Awkward Moment When...

Old 01-12-2012 at 07:57 PM   #31
alyssarr

Liked: 51 Times

That awkward moment when you realize you're in the wrong class as a different prof walks in, but you're too embarrassed to get up and leave because class is about to start.

*this happened today for the second time, because the clock I looked at before heading to class was an hour ahead -.- It was some Nutrition class, and to blend in I actually took notes lol...awkward

Old 01-12-2012 at 08:04 PM   #32
giftedchick
Elite Member

Liked: 300 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyssarr View Post
That awkward moment when you realize you're in the wrong class as a different prof walks in, but you're too embarrassed to get up and leave because class is about to start.

*this happened today for the second time, because the clock I looked at before heading to class was an hour ahead -.- It was some Nutrition class, and to blend in I actually took notes lol...awkward
looooooooool

i did that the first day of either first or second term of first year... i forgot that school didnt start on the monday and went to my monday slot by accident... i ended up in chem instead of bio.. but it was ok cuz i was takng that course anyway so i just stayed... was already late to begin with so walking across campus to get to my correct class wouldve been a waste

alyssarr likes this.
Old 01-12-2012 at 08:17 PM   #33
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,314 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyssarr View Post

I just yell shit, and run out. Happens once a week... and whenever the registrar decides to randomly change around lecture halls without warning!

AdelaisAer, alyssarr, camais like this.
Old 01-12-2012 at 08:17 PM   #34
JeffZ

Liked: 7 Times

the awkward moment when you wait for a tutorial to start and 5 minutes into the tutorial you sit there realizing it isn't your tutorial.

Doesn't matter what year you're in. It happens. It sucks. Then its hilarious. =P

moonlitnight likes this.
Old 01-12-2012 at 08:21 PM   #35
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

That awkward moment when people figure out you are britb on MI.

Entropy likes this.
Old 01-12-2012 at 08:39 PM   #36
Faer
Elite Member

Liked: 338 Times

That awkward moment when you were going to start studying three hours ago.

ikantsepll says thanks to Faer for this post.

Old 01-12-2012 at 08:52 PM   #37
crazyfree
Elite Member

Liked: 284 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faer View Post
That awkward moment when you were going to start studying three hours ago.
My life ^^^

Old 01-12-2012 at 09:04 PM   #38
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,314 Times

that awkward moment you make a thread about changeroom etiquitte

Old 01-12-2012 at 09:28 PM   #39
AdelaisAer
Legendary Survivor

Liked: 118 Times

The awkward moment when you and your three friends go into McDonald's to order about 10 or 11 burgers and the lady at the cashier looks at us like we're high. True story. Happened about an hour ago.
Old 01-12-2012 at 09:29 PM   #40
jackiemac

Liked: 71 Times

That awkward moment when someone says, "I figured out you're on MI" and then don't tell you who they are on MI.

alyssarr, ikantsepll, MacPack like this.
Old 01-12-2012 at 09:31 PM   #41
crazyfree
Elite Member

Liked: 284 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanC View Post
that awkward moment you make a thread about changeroom etiquitte
:(
I don't know, okay?
I admitted I was awkward

AdelaisAer, alyssarr, Circa, Faer like this.
Old 01-12-2012 at 09:43 PM   #42
xo.monica
M.I.'s most trolled

Liked: 325 Times

That awkward moment when people go up to you in Mills, and say "you're monica from M.I., right? and you are in Psych III and are dating KYLB0T, in Mech Eng IV?" and knows, like, every detail about you and you have no idea who the hell they are

that awkward moment when people use "that awkward moment" to describe every little goddamn thing, awkward or not.

so overused

AdelaisAer, doug, Entropy like this.
Old 01-12-2012 at 10:04 PM   #43
jim1
Elite Member

Liked: 360 Times

The awkward moment when…you walk up to two guys in frosh week, tap their shoulders and say “hey guys what’s up”, only to realize 2 seconds later that they are not your friends…

The awkward moment when you think you’re late for class, open up the doors of JHE 264 and freeze when you see the whole class staring at you…
Turns out that I wasn’t late for class, just walked in on the wrong class o.0

AdelaisAer likes this.
Old 01-12-2012 at 10:49 PM   #44
mediagurl

Liked: 22 Times

The ackward moment when you yell hi to your friends in the hallway but they don't hear you cuz they are listening to their ipod and everyone else just thinks your crazy.

AdelaisAer, sadaf like this.
Old 01-12-2012 at 11:13 PM   #45
exuberant888

Liked: 55 Times

The awkward moment when you're sitting at a study carol desk at mills and watching a Melanie Iglesias Photo shoot Video (instead of studying) when a girl walk up to you and asks if you would like to buy a slice of pizza for charity. (I'm a guy btw lol)