MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Girl is little mad at the moment. gongshow Dating & Relationships 35 10-11-2010 02:55 PM
What were your best/awkward residence or Mac moments? MACTV General Discussion 29 09-28-2009 03:45 PM

The Awkward Moment When...

Old 01-16-2012 at 11:37 PM   #121
J. Dorey
Elite Member

Liked: 169 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno V View Post
The awkward moment when you just realized you forgot your gloves in HSC.

Combined Honours Cultural Studies and Critical Theory and English III
Hummer Welcome Week Rep '12
Die Hard New York Yankees Fan
Old 01-16-2012 at 11:41 PM   #122
Lana02

Liked: 5 Times

Well let me rephrase that im gonna be 100% certain of who dropped their gloves, before chasing after them! sorry about u forgetting ur gloves :(
Old 01-17-2012 at 04:28 PM   #123
lux

Liked: 318 Times

The awkward moment when someone raises their hand and says that they find big balls an attractive feature of men.

- Psych class 01.17.2012

AdelaisAer says thanks to lux for this post.

AdelaisAer, lizziepizzie like this.
Old 01-17-2012 at 06:40 PM   #124
ElisePaul

Liked: 0 Times

Have a great year!
Old 01-17-2012 at 07:03 PM   #125
mediagurl

Liked: 22 Times

The ackward moment when you choke on your drink and cough all through class.

The ackward moment when someone tells you a joke in class and you can't stop laughing and people look at you.

Allana:), DMe3 like this.
Old 01-17-2012 at 07:19 PM   #126
tofutchi

Liked: 6 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediagurl View Post
That awkward moment when you choke on your own saliva.

Old 01-17-2012 at 11:55 PM   #127
TheBrickWall
Elite Member

Liked: 46 Times

that awkward moment when you realize that the chicken in the chicken caesar wraps from centro are too chewy to be real chicken.

dreamer21 likes this.
Old 01-18-2012 at 02:14 AM   #128
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 624 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw07 View Post
That awkward moment when you walk into the women's washroom and see a girl that looks EXACTLY like a guy and say "OMG I'm so sorry I walked into the wrong washroom"
The other side of things..

That awkward moment when you walk into the girls bathroom in 11th grade and see a girl that looks EXACTLY like a guy. Go up to her and say, excuse me, you're in the wrong bathroom. This is the girls' bathroom.. And of course, get the dirtiest look EVER. Needless to say, she never spoke to me ever again D:

elainechan, Entropy like this.
Old 01-18-2012 at 09:49 AM   #129
arathbon
Elite Member

Liked: 307 Times

The awkward moment when you walk out of a pizza place that claims to sell no pork product eating a meat lover's slice with bacon that definitely tastes like real bacon.

The awkward moment when you accidently sit in a row of seats that isn't properly bolted down and you flip the entire row.

The awkward moment when you're a minute late for class, the only door is at the front and the prof mentioned last class how much they hate people who show up late to their class.

The awkward moment when your classroom starts flooding.

The awkward moment when you have to explain you're fine and you get nosebleeds all the time.

The awkward moment where you are supposed to go to something (meeting/class/tutorial) and you're the first one there, so you leave and walk around the building so you're not standing there awkwardly when others arrive.

The awkward moment where you realize you have listed way too many awkward moments.

ak21, elainechan like this.
Old 01-18-2012 at 11:44 AM   #130
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,314 Times

...you print something twice on campus because you forgot that the printed paper actually appears in a hidden compartment in the middle of the printer
Old 01-18-2012 at 08:36 PM   #131
dsalvatore

Liked: 67 Times

The awkward moment when your phone goes off in class and the ringtone is an extremely loud "I'm sexy and I know it"

The awkward moment when you're not sure if people are laughing because the ringtone is funny...or because they have deemed you too lacking in attractiveness for that song to be fitting.
Old 01-18-2012 at 09:34 PM   #132
xo.monica
M.I.'s most trolled

Liked: 325 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediagurl View Post

The ackward moment when someone tells you a joke in class and you can't stop laughing and people look at you.
That awkward moment when you don't know how to spell basic words and you're in university, lawl.

dreamer21, J. Dorey, oranges like this.
Old 01-18-2012 at 11:33 PM   #133
Yogurt

Liked: 237 Times

"That awkward moment when"...God how I hate that phrase. People made it a "thing", and then ruined and abused it. Regardless, I do have a few, and I'm not going to preface them.

Today I was sharing one of those empty classrooms on the 2nd floor of MDCL with this other girl I didn't know. She started subtly twisting and tilting as if she was trying to find the right posture to successfully and quietly fart. Now, I hate being the cause of other people's discomfort, so I wanted to just tell her to let it rip and get it over with. It's a part of life. But I guess that would have made her feel even more awkward, so after a moment of contemplation, I got up and left. Which was sad, because she was pretty hot and t I didn't even manage to say a word to her. But I guess I wouldn't have talked to her either way, me being a ***** and all.

Oh, and also, I fell asleep in my Earth Sci lecture today. Woke to find the lecturer looking directly at me, and saying, "So I see we're all having a good nap," and he was looking directly at me. I had 2 very good questions to ask the professor. They remain unasked.

Allana:), ~*Sara*~ like this.
Old 01-19-2012 at 12:11 AM   #134
epikness

Liked: 37 Times

the awkward moment when you do the tap dance with a guy at Tim Hortons past midnight...sad
Old 01-19-2012 at 01:17 AM   #135
akikokoyoki
The Welcome Wagon
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 101 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by xo.monica View Post
That awkward moment when you don't know how to spell basic words and you're in university, lawl.
the awkward moment when someone can't spell their own name...
(I know friend who had those days where they just forgot to spell their name...)