Workout Partner dgibson123 Body & Food 0 09-26-2010 05:51 PM
A bunch of workout questions lawleypop Body & Food 20 08-23-2010 10:23 PM

A big sleep/workout problem

Old 09-30-2013 at 07:06 PM   #1
redasangay

Liked: 1 Time

A big sleep/workout problem
Hi MacInsiders!

So I've recently started going to the gym with a friend of mine (finally). The problem is we both wake up at 5:30 a.m to go at 6 and finish at around 7:30. The arrangement is great considering we neither have the time nor willpower to go in the evening and there isint a rush in the morning. The problem is that on the Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays I go to the gym, I end up falling asleep once my classes are over for about 3 hours. I set my alarm but it didint wake me up after an hour. Why is this happening and can I get any suggestions on reducing this time to maximum 1 hour?
Old 11-11-2013 at 10:10 AM   #2
meryberry

Liked: 0 Times

Set several alarms, try to go for a sleep earlier in the evening, or ask your friends/family to wake you by phone.
Old 11-13-2013 at 09:07 AM   #3
Lollipop345

Liked: 1 Time

Go to gym not every day. Read about time management skills, there are many articles on the Internet.
Old 11-13-2013 at 08:09 PM   #4
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

Time your pass out time for before you go to bed or a time when you can powernap. What's your diet before or after the workout?