MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Biology 3UU3 Lecture slides Purple2309 Academics 7 01-13-2013 01:05 PM
Thesis Information Night for Biology Students BioSociety MacInsiders Announcements 13 11-04-2010 07:28 PM
Biology & Pharmacology Information Night Ashlie MacInsiders Announcements 0 02-04-2010 11:00 AM
Help is appreciated! Nino Academics 6 01-08-2009 06:45 PM

Biology 2F03 Lecture and Lab Information would be appreciated

Old 09-12-2013 at 08:40 PM   #1
Yogurt

Liked: 237 Times

Biology 2F03 Lecture and Lab Information would be appreciated
I managed to get a spot in the Biology 2F03 course yesterday but for some reason the course is not available for me on Avenue as yet. So I have zero information on the course except for what's provided in the course outline. Can someone in the course please help?

When do labs start and what is the lab schedule like? I'm in Lab section 1. Does that mean I was supposed to have my lab week, next week, or the week after? If I did miss a lab, can you give me a breakdown on what it was about, please? If they start next week, has Dr. Kolasa mentioned any important information about them in lecture, or was anything posted to Avenue?

How many actual content lectures have you guys had so far? Would anyone be so kind as to provide the notes I've missed? Aside from not having access to the lecture notes as yet, I've noticed that Dr. Kolasa's slides aren't always self-explanatory and tend to be an aid for what he's saying in lecture.

Thanks!
Old 09-12-2013 at 08:57 PM   #2
MimeMime

Liked: 9 Times

I think you need to email Dr. Kolasa so he can add you to the Avenue class list.

The first lab, which is a hike around a creek, will go on from Sep 16th - Sep 27th between 2:30 - 5:00. You meet in the west side of the Life Sciences building and more importantly, you only need to go to the hikes once between those dates. After the 27th you follow the lab time on your timetable.