Bio 3SS3 Format melchizedek Academics 0 01-11-2010 03:37 PM

Biology 3SS3

Old 06-12-2009 at 08:13 AM   #31
Lois
Elite Member

Liked: 361 Times

Biology 3SS3
**note: I took the course with Dudley, not Rollo**

The course itself was fairly interesting if you enjoy biodiversity and the environment. Make sure you know the articles very thoroughly - most of them are interesting (especially at the end).

10% Quiz - mostly based on...

says thanks to Lois for this post.
Old 05-03-2014 at 10:32 PM   #30
drslayer987

Liked: 1 Time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampis View Post
I initially took this course thinking it would an easy upper course. However, the first midterm did not go so well, many people did not as well as they expected and thus the prof had to curve the first midterm. IMO, the first midterm was difficult especially the short answer section. The second midterm was make easier and doable, the I assume the average on this midterm was quite high. The difficultly of exam was in between the the two midterms and all multiple choice. The assignments were easy to get 90+ on, and there was 2% bonus for attending classes. I found the content to be boring and skipped most lectures after the first midterm. It is however doable to get double digits in this class. I do recommend this course for upper level science students.

Do you have any suggestion for any other upper year (lvl 3-4) bio courses that aren't difficult in terms of testing, and workload
Old 01-25-2015 at 02:06 PM   #31
SciGuy

Liked: 1 Time
What were the Midterms like for this course with Dushoff? Was there a lot of memorization or was it mainly calculations?

Review Tools Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search