Bio 1A03 lab book cjdzl Academics 2 10-19-2010 09:42 PM
Book Lists Wolf11 General Discussion 16 08-11-2009 09:41 PM

Book listnings

Old 08-05-2011 at 12:53 PM   #1
amandasays

Liked: 0 Times

Book listnings
Hey everyone,

I know the book listing for Fall 2011 was recently posted, and some of my classes such as History 1AA3, History 1BB3, and History 1MO3 aren't on the list. However, I'm taking History 1AO3, which was on the list. I was just wondering if this is normal and if it means the professors just haven't released their book listings yet. What confused me though was that at the bottom of the list page, it gives the definition on No adoption received. So I'm just a little confused on why some classes aren't on the list at all and wondering if this means they aren't being offered any longer? :S

Anyways, thanks!
Old 08-05-2011 at 12:55 PM   #2
MacAttk

Liked: 38 Times

Not all books for all courses are up. Some professors have yet to give their booklist. You should just keep checking everyday to see when they're added. Relax, there's still more than a month away and even if the books are all up, I would not suggest buying them before classes start because the profs could end up telling you that you actually don't need a certain books

amandasays says thanks to MacAttk for this post.
Old 08-05-2011 at 05:05 PM   #3
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 622 Times

I only had 1 up last night, but I have 3 that are posted right now. So it's either still being updated, or not all profs have submitted their book list yet. Either way, it should be completed soon, so don't worry, you still have plenty of time .
Old 08-05-2011 at 06:00 PM   #4
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Liked: 423 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandasays View Post
Hey everyone,

I know the book listing for Fall 2011 was recently posted, and some of my classes such as History 1AA3, History 1BB3, and History 1MO3 aren't on the list. However, I'm taking History 1AO3, which was on the list. I was just wondering if this is normal and if it means the professors just haven't released their book listings yet. What confused me though was that at the bottom of the list page, it gives the definition on No adoption received. So I'm just a little confused on why some classes aren't on the list at all and wondering if this means they aren't being offered any longer? :S

Anyways, thanks!
Also, make sure you check the marketplace of MI. You'll find some really good deals!