MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Where is the Health sciences bookstore? gallagaj General Discussion 1 09-16-2010 09:04 AM
Can I sell my Bookstore Gift Card for Cash? Allan General Discussion 6 10-07-2009 10:12 PM
8 Things You Should Know About Your Bookstore! kokosas MacInsiders Announcements 0 08-29-2008 10:32 PM
About Titles Bookstore wonie9024 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 14 08-11-2008 08:43 PM
Bookstore T29 amplified First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 12 08-01-2008 09:24 PM

bookstore

Old 09-08-2010 at 01:38 PM   #1
Juve
Elite Member

Liked: 117 Times

bookstore
this is a dumb question but the titles/bookstores on campus take what type of payments? cash/debit/credit

just to make sure cause im buying books tomoro

ps: how do i get to the bookstore (how do i know my book im looking for is there)
Old 09-08-2010 at 01:49 PM   #2
nerual
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 345 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juve View Post
this is a dumb question but the titles/bookstores on campus take what type of payments? cash/debit/credit

just to make sure cause im buying books tomoro

ps: how do i get to the bookstore (how do i know my book im looking for is there)
They take cash, debit, and credit cards. You can also use your student card as a credit card, and they pay off the balance on your student account in the same way you pay tuition.

The bookstore is in the basement of Gilmour Hall. The easiest way to get to it is going to the student centre/Mills courtyard area, and right beside the student centre there are stairs going down and an entrance into the bookstore. All first-year books are located in the main store, so the books you're looking for should be there. The in-stock/out-of-stock section of the website isn't working (at least, it wasn't yesterday...I'm not sure if they've fixed it since), so I don't think there is any other way to see if your course materials are in other than actually going into the bookstore.
Old 09-08-2010 at 09:01 PM   #3
staceygab
Campus Store

Liked: 97 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerual View Post
The in-stock/out-of-stock section of the website isn't working (at least, it wasn't yesterday...I'm not sure if they've fixed it since).
The in stock out of stock is unfortunately still not working - should be fixed sometime tomorrow. I know it's a pain but we're trying everything we can.

You can also pay on your student account http://www.bookstore.mcmaste r.ca/i...-accounts.html

Best time to come is in the evening after 6pm-usually no line ups - Bookstore is open until 9pm http://www.bookstore.mcmaste r.ca/i...ion/hours.html

soltintal says thanks to staceygab for this post.
Old 09-08-2010 at 09:03 PM   #4
staceygab
Campus Store

Liked: 97 Times

Forgot to mention... we just received 5 new adoptions (requests for books from the instructors) today. The process is started but if a book is not in right away don't panic. The Prof will be aware of the situation as the whole class is in the same boat.