MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
purchasing text books knguyens2 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 61 08-25-2010 08:54 PM
text books and titles katie_batt First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 07-06-2008 01:28 PM

how to buy text books?

Old 09-09-2009 at 05:28 PM   #1
ChuanJT

Liked: 0 Times

how to buy text books?
just wondering...if i could use my mac id to charge all the stuff on my account to buy text books..or does it have to be cash/cheque/credit card?
Old 09-09-2009 at 05:36 PM   #2
Moo!io

Liked: 21 Times

You can use your student card to charge textbook purchases, not your macID. To do that, you have to go to Titles and complete an agreement form before your student card can be activated as a charge card. After that, you'll be good to go the rest of the year.

{ don't stop the music }
Old 09-09-2009 at 05:43 PM   #3
ChuanJT

Liked: 0 Times

whats a student card? its totally separate from the macID?
Old 09-09-2009 at 05:47 PM   #4
caroline54

Liked: 10 Times

student card = the card you got in the mail with your picture on it
macID = your login information into MUGSI, ELM, etc