MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Writers Anonymous McMaster anon491 MacInsiders Announcements 23 03-12-2012 02:35 PM
Inquire Publication is looking for writers!! Amanda Veri Politics 0 11-01-2010 06:16 PM
A Call For Writers pizzutkf Politics 3 10-14-2010 08:01 PM
Calling all writers! Omega_X13 MacInsiders Announcements 44 08-17-2009 03:15 PM

Calling All Writers!

Old 09-15-2012 at 11:02 PM   #1
anon491
Professional Fangirl

Liked: 452 Times

Calling All Writers!

CALLING ALL WRITERS:

Writers Anonymous McMaster has been ratified for the 2012-2013 school year. Inspired by National Novel Writing Month, we hope to encourage creative writing and provide a place where writers of all skill levels can meet to find inspiration, learn about the editing and publishing process, and find information about writing contests and publications.

We’ll be kicking things off soon. Keep an eye out for our information table in MUSC and posters around campus in the coming weeks.

For now, join our facebook group and follow our tumblr for announcements.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/390552277678289/
http://wamcmaster.tumblr.com /

Or feel free to PM me your name and mcmaster email address if you would like to be added to the mailing list.
Old 09-17-2012 at 07:44 PM   #2
Faer
Elite Member

Liked: 338 Times

Hey guys! I'm the second of four executives at WAM. Just thought I'd post and let y'all know. Feel free to message either ooburii or me with any questions or concerns you have, or, like she mentioned, if you'd like to be added to the mailing list.

Happy Noveling!

anon491 likes this.