MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Getting a Job on Campus? Hanna Volunteering Opportunities 6 10-14-2010 02:44 PM
On to off campus Zachary Residence & Housing 10 07-06-2010 12:17 PM
Fax on Campus Pay919 General Discussion 3 11-02-2009 03:57 PM
DC++ Off Campus Waaaaataccc General Discussion 16 11-28-2008 10:57 AM
Getting Around Campus Mariah First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 08-15-2008 01:11 PM

On-Campus Transport

Old 09-23-2009 at 06:21 PM   #16
mike_302
Elite Member

Liked: 422 Times

Yea but you are totally missing the point You can get exercise on a scooter... And having the ability to go FASTER between places means I GO to more palces because I don't feel bad about the waste of time. I could care less about when I get up to go to class... Heck, I'm up an hour and a half before any class I ever have anyways. And even off campus: You could totally buy one of the scooters too... They're awesome! Anyways, I just bought the LAST Razor Pro Scooter from the only company in Canada that sells them I'm excited to get it in early next week and pimp it out. See you around campus!
Old 09-23-2009 at 06:49 PM   #17
sew12
Elite Member

Liked: 470 Times

So just get a scooter then.

What is the point of this thread if this thread if you're planning on getting a scooter, just to tell people you want to get one?
Old 09-23-2009 at 06:53 PM   #18
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by sew12 View Post
So just get a scooter then.

What is the point of this thread if this thread if you're planning on getting a scooter, just to tell people you want to get one?

I think he did get the scooter. XD

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Old 09-23-2009 at 06:56 PM   #19
sew12
Elite Member

Liked: 470 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawleypop View Post
I think he did get the scooter. XD
Yes I see that he ordered one, I was just inquiring on the point of the thread. He started it, then told multiple people they were missing the point, and he's already ordered the scooter.

I'm just curious what the need for a thread was.
Old 09-24-2009 at 07:01 AM   #20
mike_302
Elite Member

Liked: 422 Times

I was undecided on whether there was a location for stuff like that in the classroom. And I also wanted general opinions on the matter.
I got my answer to the main question: There is a place in class, and its not uncommon for stuff like that to be on the side of the hall or sitting somewhere else... Okay, then the opinions started rolling in saying/suggesting that getting anything like a scooter or skateboard on campus was pure laziness since other people havew to walk for hours... I took those opinions with some humour and ignored them because at that point, I didn't care what OFF CAMPUS people thought about ONCAMPUS people using modes of transport to get places... So I finally just said: Look, I'm getting one, and in fact, I've already bought one. I said it with some politeness, and kept going, while the taunts rolled in anyways... I'm generally an easy going guy, so none of it really bugged me... But if you're now asking why I even bothered? Well... Whatever, I've been poked at and taunted enough about this. You can Close and Delete this thread if you don't think on-campus students should be riding anything to get around faster, just because you live off campus now ... ???

Sorry to anyone who was polite and helpful though! I am usually very thankful for posts, and I try not to be insulting to anyone... Apparently I've been insulting anyone that lives off campus though? Whatever.

<Confused>
<End Rant>