MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Next possible time to apply? JayTup Academics 6 08-26-2010 03:36 PM
Re-Apply to First Year?? DumbEngKid Academics 4 04-09-2010 12:18 AM
How do I apply for (summer) Osap? lawleypop Financial Aid 2 03-22-2010 09:41 AM
anyone had to apply for reinstatement? myInteger Academics 16 08-25-2009 11:19 AM
OSAP - To late to apply? MacEng First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 06-19-2008 10:35 AM

Can I Still Apply For OSAP?

Old 07-10-2010 at 05:19 PM   #1
Desda
Elite Member

Liked: 335 Times

Can I Still Apply For OSAP?
I wasn't going to apply for OSAP...but now I am. The problem is that I already did the payment agreement thing on MUGSI.

I don't know if I'll even get money from OSAP but like...do I pick the OSAP option anyway?

I'm so confused.

Thanks~!
Old 07-10-2010 at 05:21 PM   #2
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desda View Post
I wasn't going to apply for OSAP...but now I am. The problem is that I already did the payment agreement thing on MUGSI.

I don't know if I'll even get money from OSAP but like...do I pick the OSAP option anyway?

I'm so confused.

Thanks~!
You have until July 15th to apply to OSAP so that it appears on your payment agreement. The OSAP option you are talking about is the payment plan, not the payment method. The payment method won't be available until you have been assessed by OSAP.

You can also amend your payment agreement as many times as you want.
Old 07-10-2010 at 06:26 PM   #3
Desda
Elite Member

Liked: 335 Times

I'm at this step in the OSAP thing and I can't find Social Sciences I. What do I do??? T___T;

So then I tried using the second search option...I got this...and IDK what to do, erm, i boxed it in red.

thanks~!
Old 07-10-2010 at 07:18 PM   #4
TedMosby

Liked: 34 Times

I also am applying to OSAP, after changing my mind a couple of times, right now. Whenever I try 'confirming' my driver's license I get an invalid or error message and I'm not sure what to do. Should I just not include it at all?
Old 07-10-2010 at 07:28 PM   #5
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

For next year's study period: http://registrar.mcmaster.ca /calen...ent/pg195.html

@Ted: What exactly does it say? Maybe screenshot and edit it to remove personal information?
Old 07-10-2010 at 08:13 PM   #6
TedMosby

Liked: 34 Times

I'm so silly, I had my birth-date wrong, so of course my license wouldn't be valid. D: