MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What is Canadian culture? lawleypop General Discussion 27 03-14-2010 01:58 AM
Value of the Canadian Dollar lawleypop General Discussion 6 11-21-2009 02:17 PM
Fox News insults Canadians and our Armed Forces kokosas Politics 15 03-27-2009 10:21 PM
Canadian Election J-Met Politics 19 09-25-2008 08:51 AM

Canadian Forces

Old 10-12-2008 at 01:24 PM   #1
S2Squared

Liked: 0 Times

Canadian Forces
I would like to join Canadian Forces, but I am having some difficulty figuring out what plan I want to do.

Basically, this is the description of my plan:

- Complete undergraduate degree at Mcmaster University
- At the same time, complete training during weekends and summer training so I may work with Canadian forces upon graduation
- I believe there is also subsidized tuition

I am not sure of the name of the program I want to do and am confused with their literature, can anyone help me out? I'm sure it exists. Thank you very much.
Old 10-12-2008 at 01:49 PM   #2
chugaucon

Liked: 11 Times

I believe the program you're referring to is Regular Officer Training Plan (ROTP) more information can be found here http://www.admfincs.forces.g c.ca/a...o/009-12_e.asp
Old 10-12-2008 at 05:20 PM   #3
fullsmash26
Reporter, Macleans

Liked: 15 Times

Take a trip downtown to the recruiting office and speak with an officer (rank Captain or above) and find out all your options.