MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bell cellphones on campus = FAIL TheCheese General Discussion 30 09-16-2010 11:04 AM
emergency alert for cellphones? macculkin General Discussion 7 05-02-2009 11:34 AM

cellphones and texting

Old 08-28-2009 at 12:34 PM   #16
Sideout

Liked: 6 Times

Please try not to become addicted to texting every minute of every day. Using your phone while driving is definitely not recommended.

*The following video contains scenes that sensitive viewers may find disturbing. Nonetheless, I think it's a good video that sends an important message.

Old 08-28-2009 at 12:34 PM   #17
PTGregD
Elite Member

Liked: 349 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight0 View Post
Texting in class is fun!

Me: "Yo are you asleep? Looks like your eyes are closed"
Friend: *no response*
The best is when your friends fall asleep in class and forget to turn their cell phones off. Then when you call them and they jolt awake with their phone ringing = major lols.
Old 08-28-2009 at 12:59 PM   #18
Infinity
Elite Member

Liked: 90 Times

texting... its becoming a daily part of most our lives. Specially in the classroom. I notice a lot of people text iClicker answers around if they are sitting far apart.
Old 08-28-2009 at 01:43 PM   #19
Fight0
Elite Member

Liked: 141 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTGregD View Post
The best is when your friends fall asleep in class and forget to turn their cell phones off. Then when you call them and they jolt awake with their phone ringing = major lols.
Whenever I think of sleeping in class, I'm always reminded of the story Childs gives every year about the kid who fell asleep in his class. What a great story.
Old 08-28-2009 at 01:47 PM   #20
u.yousaf

Liked: 39 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideout View Post
Please try not to become addicted to texting every minute of every day. Using your phone while driving is definitely not recommended.

*The following video contains scenes that sensitive viewers may find disturbing. Nonetheless, I think it's a good video that sends an important message.

Holy crap! That video kind of overdid it.

Old 08-28-2009 at 02:03 PM   #21
Fight0
Elite Member

Liked: 141 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by u.yousaf View Post
Holy crap! That video kind of overdid it.
When that one girl's head went through the window I was like: :O
Old 08-28-2009 at 03:53 PM   #22
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 622 Times

I don't really text often, but sometimes you need to. my plan now includes the Fab 10, so it's unlimited texting and calling to 10 numbers, so I'll definitely be texting a lot more often. Hopefully it doesn't get addicting as people said