MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CHINESE classes? paperplanes Academics 28 08-09-2010 02:39 PM
Chinese 1Z06 iceteaa First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 06-30-2010 04:38 AM
5 Tips to give a killer presentation Chad Academics 0 06-19-2010 11:08 AM
Chinese 1Z06 Linh First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 0 04-28-2010 04:05 PM
Chinese 1Z06 Rossclot Academics 5 04-09-2010 02:04 AM

Chinese Kitten Killer! :S

Old 07-25-2009 at 12:47 PM   #16
huzaifa47
MSU VP Education 2012-2013

Liked: 360 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by sew12 View Post
And this is protected by free speech laws?

Ummm why?

Wouldn't say she likes to brutally murder animals qualify under free speech, not actually doing it?
The Act itself isn't protected by free speech laws, I don't know what the penalty for animal cruelty and manslaughter is but since its all happening in China she will probably get off free. And what is more important here is that torturing and killing animals is something alot of serial killers have been reported to do as children since death fascinated them, she is apparently from the same mold. According to what I read she is a shoe store owner(hence the heels) and there are rumours that it is for publicity reasons :S She had a social networking page(Q something) and when told down in harsh words about what she was doing her reply was: "So what?" She is now AWOL.

It is the release and production of pictures and more importantly videos that is protected under free speech laws since the arugment always has been in the US supreme court that Animals aren't human and hence the same laws don't apply to them.
I understand stuff like this happens in slaughterhouses and animal testing facilities as well but there is a big difference, there is a small amount of constructive(food and testing drugs) outcome from that sad act. But what makes this different is that this is done for some wierd fetish or publicity and popularity :S

MSU Vice President Education '12/13

Old 07-25-2009 at 01:00 PM   #17
Mowicz
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

It begs the question:

Suppose I commit a crime in year xxxx, and video tape it. Then in say xxxx + 5, the crime is no longer a crime and now legal. If the video publicizes in the year xxxx + 10, am I still guilty of the crime?

Case in point:

If she murdered someone, or let's say just mutilated them on camera, and published that video, how would the situation differ?
Old 07-25-2009 at 02:56 PM   #18
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,642 Times

Wow, in that facebook group it says,

Quote:
If you find a website SELLING or PRODUCING these "Crush" movies, post the link to every anti-animal cruelty or large forum (e.g. 4Chan) you can find.
4Chan? That's where I originally saw something like this, where a guy doused a kitten in gasoline, put it in a steel barred cage and lit it on fire; which a lot of people on the site found "hilarious".

I know most of people are there for "lulz", but sometimes I think some of the people there really are the beginning stages of serial killers.

Last edited by Ownaginatios : 07-25-2009 at 02:59 PM.
Old 07-25-2009 at 02:59 PM   #19
JEFF_CHAN
Forum Creeper

Liked: 454 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownaginatios View Post
4Chan? That's where I originally saw something like this, where a guy doused a kitten in gasoline, put it in a steel barred cage and lit it on fire; which a lot of people on the site found "hilarious".

Luckily this type of stuff is pretty isolated.
4Chan is all kinds of ****ed up.
Old 07-25-2009 at 03:18 PM   #20
AnguishedEnd
Elite Member

Liked: 103 Times

Wow that is a whole nother level of f***ed up. I feel nauseous after looking at that link....
Old 07-25-2009 at 04:31 PM   #21
Ivan Q.

Liked: 10 Times

I just saw some of the pictures and I can't believe someone would do that. That's just wrong.
Old 07-25-2009 at 06:01 PM   #22
Bobby66
was offline, but

Liked: 84 Times

This is why cat collars should be GPS tracked.

And never cut your cat's nails, its their defense weapon.

Holy shit at pictures. I'm pretty sure if she is seen outside, death in matter of seconds.

Last edited by Bobby66 : 07-25-2009 at 06:47 PM.
Old 07-25-2009 at 08:11 PM   #23
crucif3x

Liked: 21 Times

WTF?!?! Wow... if I ever see this woman, I will step on her...with a knife... I just don't get how people can think this is funny man. Sometimes I just don't get people.

Final hope in humanity... lost :(
- Moulton Hall
Old 07-25-2009 at 08:58 PM   #24
hmmmcurious

Liked: 9 Times

This is horrific no doubt, but you do realize that there are actually snuff videos of human beings being brutally murdered circulating the net?

I don't have the stomach to view such material, but I'm talking about the 2007 Ukranian murderers who made a video of it.

Last edited by hmmmcurious : 07-25-2009 at 09:12 PM.
Old 07-26-2009 at 05:07 PM   #25
syaseen
Elite Member

Liked: 27 Times

That was seriously disturbing. She was probably abused or neglected when young. People like that need to be removed from society. As for human murders on the internet I think they start off with cats/small animals and move to humans.
Old 07-26-2009 at 05:13 PM   #26
reeves
Jedi IRL

Liked: 557 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by syaseen_360 View Post
As for human murders on the internet I think they start off with cats/small animals and move to humans.
Thats how it worked in "Untraceable". Good movie, though a little sick. As much as I wanted to think that people couldn't be that sick in real life, I knew there had to be someone twisted enough to do this. I'm not even particularly fond of animals, and I have a very strong stomach for this sort of thing, but this even makes me sick.
Old 07-26-2009 at 05:54 PM   #27
feonateresa
Elite Member

Liked: 196 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmmcurious View Post
This is horrific no doubt, but you do realize that there are actually snuff videos of human beings being brutally murdered circulating the net?

I don't have the stomach to view such material, but I'm talking about the 2007 Ukranian murderers who made a video of it.
Another reason why the internet has just become completely horrible. It has it's good uses but man... there is so much crap out there.
Old 07-30-2009 at 02:06 AM   #28
huzaifa47
MSU VP Education 2012-2013

Liked: 360 Times

*sigh*I just came across a website that actually has ALL of the videos, if you think the pictures are disgusting wait till you hear the animals squealing in sheer pain while a Asian Girl crushes it without any mercy or visible sign of humanity in her!
*edit: Link removed(contact me via pm if you want it*
I really don't understand what's their point behind these videos! Its not an isolated incidence it has become something of a trend :(

MSU Vice President Education '12/13

Last edited by huzaifa47 : 07-30-2009 at 02:18 AM.
Old 07-30-2009 at 08:22 AM   #29
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,642 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by huzaifa47 View Post
*sigh*I just came across a website that actually has ALL of the videos, if you think the pictures are disgusting wait till you hear the animals squealing in sheer pain while a Asian Girl crushes it without any mercy or visible sign of humanity in her!
*edit: Link removed(contact me via pm if you want it*
I really don't understand what's their point behind these videos! Its not an isolated incidence it has become something of a trend :(
Why are you watching them ?

I don't think these are a very big trend; it's just that the videos are so shocking that they get a lot of publicity on the internet.

As much as I and most people are against cruelty to animals, it's next to impossible to stop all the freaks world wide from doing things like this.

This is one of those things where I think ignorance truly is bliss...