MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help with Assignment asap! luna Academics 4 02-02-2012 09:58 PM
assignment due...but no internet Qadd First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 11-09-2010 08:41 AM
bunk assignment leemeiying Moulton Hall Forum 22 08-26-2010 09:19 PM
Room assignment sarahc Hedden Hall Forum 16 07-06-2008 09:33 PM

classica 1a03 map assignment?

Old 09-24-2013 at 03:25 PM   #1
nicolemcd

Liked: 0 Times

classica 1a03 map assignment?
so I have professor Pope and he posted the map assignment on avenue but the instructions are unclear to me, and i was wondering if anyone could possibly explain them in more detail to me? im not really sure what hes asking us to do (other than label the maps obviously) but from what sources can we find this information/ what format are we supposed to do this in etc. Im not sure if he will further explain the assignment in lecture or not, but im completely lost at this point so any help would be welcomed!
Old 09-26-2013 at 09:14 AM   #2
lsparrow1

Liked: 10 Times

Hi there,

The best option for you is to talk to Dr. Pope directly and ask him to clarify for you (either go to his office hours or ask him after lecture). That way, you will know for sure what you have to do.

Another option is to post your question on the discussion board on avenue and maybe other students/TAs/the professor will help clarify the assignment for you. He may also have listed readings and supplementary sources on avenue to help you with the assignment. I took that class first year!

Good Luck!
Old 09-26-2013 at 03:42 PM   #3
nicolemcd

Liked: 0 Times

Its worth 20 %, did you have this assigment? Im just not sure as to where i can find this kind of information, im not sure exactly what im supposed to be looking for/searching up
Old 09-27-2013 at 08:28 AM   #4
lsparrow1

Liked: 10 Times

I had the assignment but it was 3 years ago so I can't remember what it was haha! What are you required to do for the assignment? Did you try posting on avenue? You can private message me and I can see if I can help, but your best bet is to email the prof and ask on avenue since other people in the class may be having the same question. But I am happy to help if you need.