MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Clubfest 2010 luna First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 27 09-08-2010 06:07 AM
Clubfest & Sidewalk sale **jewel 03** General Discussion 3 08-08-2009 11:33 PM
Clubfest... what did you think? sinthusized First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 41 09-09-2008 05:38 PM
ClubFest II! Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 01-17-2007 10:41 AM

For the Clubfest thing

Old 09-03-2007 at 01:55 PM   #1
Goce
Elite Member

Liked: 36 Times

For the Clubfest thing
Is it for free or do you have to pay and/or have Mac Pass. Also can I create my own club on that day?
Old 09-05-2007 at 08:36 AM   #2
madison817

Liked: 0 Times

its free but youre way too late to have a table out on that day, aka today. i guess it wouldnt hurt to stand and give out information if you have any. but at the same time i dont think its too late to start a club at mac, just wont get a table.
Old 09-05-2007 at 05:14 PM   #3
Goce
Elite Member

Liked: 36 Times

I want to make a Greek club, it was facinating today to see the mediaeval club, the gay/bi one and all the other cultures well represented pretty much. I actually was shocked that there wasnt one already but I guess I can make things right. Where would I have to go to create one and make it known, I didnt necessarily want to be there this year, it's the later years I would like to have a table at.
Old 09-10-2007 at 07:02 PM   #4
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 507 Times

You can apply to start up a new club for second semester. Check out the clubs website for more info/to see if a club similar to your own is listed.

There are over 200 clubs at Mac; not all of them fit at clubsfest.

We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed in universities, looking uncomfortably into the world we inherit. -- Port Huron Statement

Old 09-03-2008 at 05:17 PM   #5
RoyK
Zetsubou Sensei

Liked: 71 Times

Where do these clubs get together? Are they given rooms or something? I'm not entirely sure how this works to be very honest
Old 09-03-2008 at 05:25 PM   #6
Julie Ella

Liked: 0 Times

Hey Goce,
check out the McMaster Hellenic Society you can email them at [email protected]