MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Commerce 1E03 samantha__ 1st Year Course Reviews 21 06-04-2014 05:37 AM
How to deal with horrible group members on a project? Alchemist11 Academics 42 11-06-2010 02:54 PM

Commerce 1E03 Group Report Sample Project?

Old 02-10-2011 at 10:34 PM   #16
RememberTwce
Memento Mori

Liked: 878 Times

Bump^12=Front Page
Old 02-11-2011 at 09:57 AM   #17
Cliu91
Taylor Gang Lifestyle

Liked: 325 Times

If you could upload it to like medialink or something, that way you won't have to email all of us
Old 02-11-2011 at 06:59 PM   #18
bcars
Elite Member

Liked: 286 Times

Ok.

Some disclaimers:

1. You do not have my permission to use any of this in your report, regardless if you get Manulife Financial or not. This is for reference only. You will get caught for plagiarism, and Cossa will be breathing down my neck. Not a pleasant idea. My group members were not asked if I could post this or not. I doubt they would care, but respect my anonymity.
2. We did NOT get perfect on this report. The content is pretty solid, but there were some formatting errors. Go by the Commerce formatting guideline.

That's all not trying to be a hard-ass, but I rarely give out my previous work and stuff.

http://www.mediafire.com/?c36pld1xlzpdz2n

Cliu91, sukkie, tallison all say thanks to bcars for this post.