MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Comp Eng 2di4 blackdragon 2nd Year Course Reviews 4 10-03-2011 02:59 PM
2nd year comp eng semester 2 course question.... please help.... hellrise Academics 10 11-06-2009 12:40 AM

Comp Eng 2DI4 Question

Old 10-25-2010 at 07:10 AM   #1
blahzay

Liked: 6 Times

Comp Eng 2DI4 Question
Is Comp Eng 2DI4 usually offered in the Spring/Summer term?
Old 10-25-2010 at 07:17 AM   #2
mohammyt

Liked: 103 Times

I'm not sure though. Midterm's been very fast and hard I guess? The thing that I can tell you that if you want to score in this course you need to do all previous years questions. Dr Shirani (if he's your prof) usually reuse his questions in the midterm/final exam. and wait for the finals where you have 80-90(?) question to solve in 3 hours and you'd be mind****'d. Good luck mate!

Last edited by mohammyt : 10-25-2010 at 07:31 AM.
Old 10-25-2010 at 07:18 AM   #3
RTinkess31

Liked: 43 Times

No, none of the engineering courses are offered in the summer
Old 10-25-2010 at 08:19 AM   #4
nila*

Liked: 52 Times

I pretty much tanked the first midterm when I took it. Di4 kept being the course I pushed aside when I had other things to do. You just gotta go through those practice tests again and again until you can do the questions without thinking. I brought my mark back up and you can do it too. Just need to set aside some time to concentrate on it. Its not hard, it just takes some time.
Old 10-25-2010 at 08:36 AM   #5
DannyV
Elite Member

Liked: 207 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTinkess31 View Post
No, none of the engineering courses are offered in the summer
EE 2CJ4 is offered for students who meet certain criteria.