Computer Science Sidd Academics 1 08-02-2010 01:04 PM
Computer Science Co-op julianface Academics 22 04-16-2010 05:35 PM
Computer Science dondada Academics 2 07-07-2008 01:20 PM

Computer Science Tuition

Old 05-01-2009 at 10:21 AM   #1
MarkA

Liked: 25 Times

Computer Science Tuition
Hey, I think there's something wrong with my student account, but the Student Accounts office isn't telling me much of anything...

Back in September, I paid my tuition for level one Computer Science. Now, in April, I've been refunded that tuition and charged about $1300 more for Eng/Mgmt tuition.

Is this happening to everyone in computer science? Is it because I signed up for Computer Science with Co-op? Because I'm really confused here.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

McMaster University News and Information, Student-run Community, with topics ranging from Student Life, Advice, News, Events, and General Help.
Notice: The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the student(s) who authored the content. The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by McMaster University or the MSU (McMaster Students Union). Being a student-run community, all articles and discussion posts on MacInsiders are unofficial and it is therefore always recommended that you visit the official McMaster website for the most accurate up-to-date information.

Copyright © MacInsiders.com All Rights Reserved. No content can be re-used or re-published without permission. MacInsiders is a service of Fullerton Media Inc. | Created by Chad
Originally Powered by vBulletin®, Copyright © 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All rights reserved. | Privacy | Terms