condoms manu General Discussion 88 10-21-2009 11:41 AM
Spray-On Condoms lorend General Discussion 16 06-29-2008 02:21 PM

Condoms..

Old 11-10-2009 at 09:41 PM   #1
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 624 Times

Condoms..
Okay, so today our HPA came around giving "condies" (condoms + a candy =/) Anyway, since they won't be of use to us, a lot of people on my floor were wondering where we can "return" them, I mean it's better than throwing them out, no ?

Last edited by ~*Sara*~ : 11-11-2009 at 01:02 AM.
Old 11-10-2009 at 09:50 PM   #2
huzaifa47
MSU VP Education 2012-2013

Liked: 361 Times

Collect them and drop them off at the SHEC office(Or so I think its called) on the second floor of the student Center Next to the MSU Office. They have to buy their condoms(The one's they give out for free) hence would appreciate any donations!

As for Candies(If they aren't useful to you) drop them off at the SRA office next doors

MSU Vice President Education '12/13

Old 11-11-2009 at 01:04 AM   #3
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by huzaifa47 View Post
Collect them and drop them off at the SHEC office(Or so I think its called) on the second floor of the student Center Next to the MSU Office. They have to buy their condoms(The one's they give out for free) hence would appreciate any donations!

As for Candies(If they aren't useful to you) drop them off at the SRA office next doors
Haha, thanks Huzaifa! I wasn't sure if we could do that or not! Exactly, they paid money for it, so I'd feel guilty if I just threw it out .

It's like one starburst per condom (which I personally wouldn't eat just because they were in the same bag. But I might be grossed out too easily.. Do you still want the candy?
Thanks again!
Old 11-11-2009 at 02:07 AM   #4
huzaifa47

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Sara*~ View Post
Haha, thanks Huzaifa! I wasn't sure if we could do that or not! Exactly, they paid money for it, so I'd feel guilty if I just threw it out .

It's like one starburst per condom (which I personally wouldn't eat just because they were in the same bag. But I might be grossed out too easily.. Do you still want the candy?
Thanks again!
Lol I STILL would want it Candy is my weak spot unfortunately :(

Old 11-11-2009 at 07:44 AM   #5
zango
Elite Member

Liked: 86 Times

keep them and have sex with them :| always an option lol
Old 11-11-2009 at 09:04 AM   #6
Taunton
Elite Member

Liked: 598 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by zango View Post
Condoms generally last for up to three years (sometimes more - check the expiry date) as long as they're stored properly.

Also, condoms are expensive... saying "meh, we won't be using them" now is fine, but that doesn't mean you (or anyone else) won't be needing them eventually (and then have to pay for them). It's just my opinion, but I'd hold on to them just in case.
Old 11-11-2009 at 10:03 AM   #7
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by zango View Post
Haha, it definitely is an option, just not for me .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taunton View Post
Condoms generally last for up to three years (sometimes more - check the expiry date) as long as they're stored properly.

Also, condoms are expensive... saying "meh, we won't be using them" now is fine, but that doesn't mean you (or anyone else) won't be needing them eventually (and then have to pay for them). It's just my opinion, but I'd hold on to them just in case.
Exactly, since they're expensive I don't want to just throw it out, when it could be useful to someone else. Holding on to them.. not so much

Huzaifa, haha I'll be sure to drop off the candy at the SRA office
Old 11-11-2009 at 11:15 AM   #8
Afzal
Android Dev

Liked: 416 Times

wow, people on your floor must be nicer than the ones on mine
Old 11-11-2009 at 12:00 PM   #9
Tailsnake
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 453 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afzal View Post
wow, people on your floor must be nicer than the ones on mine
People on your floor are perfectly nice... well most of them >_<

I do question the logic of thier HPA giving condoms to everyone in a building with two all girls floors, I doubt condoms would get a huge amount of use in completely co-ed buildings...
Old 11-11-2009 at 12:03 PM   #10
huzaifa47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailsnake View Post
I do question the logic of thier HPA giving condoms to everyone in a building with two all girls floors, I doubt condoms would get a huge amount of use in completely co-ed buildings...
LOL you'll be surprised with the stuff I've heard about Wally and all girl floors in other Rez :S

Apparently keeping the girls together/away from close access to guys is actually counter-productive! Which probably makes sense.

Old 11-11-2009 at 12:16 PM   #11
Taunton
Elite Member

Liked: 598 Times

Quote:

I don't understand... are you saying that people can't meet other people, whether it be in their rez or in other residences, or even outside of res?

Regardless, I think it's a good thing... even if some (or even most) of the people on the floor aren't interested in having sex, it doesn't mean they'll stand by it. The point is, you never really know... and having that free condom around is better than not.
Old 11-11-2009 at 01:32 PM   #12
Tailsnake
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 453 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by huzaifa47 View Post
LOL you'll be surprised with the stuff I've heard about Wally and all girl floors in other Rez :S

Apparently keeping the girls together/away from close access to guys is actually counter-productive! Which probably makes sense.
Hmm... I need to find you and get you to tell me these stories...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taunton View Post
I don't understand... are you saying that people can't meet other people, whether it be in their rez or in other residences, or even outside of res?

Regardless, I think it's a good thing... even if some (or even most) of the people on the floor aren't interested in having sex, it doesn't mean they'll stand by it. The point is, you never really know... and having that free condom around is better than not.
I agree, but something like the "condom game," where people who aren't going to use it don't just feel like it's going to waste might've been a better idea than just handing out condoms to everyone.
Old 11-11-2009 at 03:07 PM   #13
Lois
Elite Member

It's a good idea to keep one around, just in case.

And, it's not like the candy is dirty. The condom is sealed (or at least it should be), so it shouldn't affect the candy at all.

Taunton likes this.
Old 11-11-2009 at 05:17 PM   #14
eycc11

Liked: 7 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Sara*~ View Post
Okay, so today our HPA came around giving "condies" (condoms + a candy =/) Anyway, since they won't be of use to us, a lot of people on my floor were wondering where we can "return" them, I mean it's better than throwing them out, no ?
You can return the condoms to your CAs! Or any of the CAs. They're asked to keep some around for any students on their floor who might just need one from time to time.

~*Sara*~ says thanks to eycc11 for this post.
Old 11-11-2009 at 06:02 PM   #15
Afzal
Android Dev

Liked: 416 Times

Quote:

yeah they are...i meant from a non-partying person point of view

Quote:
Hmm... I need to find you and get you to tell me these stories...
i need to listen to those stories too, and we'll break into wally after that alright

Last edited by Afzal : 11-11-2009 at 06:09 PM.