MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
very confused Moh2in Residence & Housing 4 08-29-2010 06:19 PM
I am so confused right now ! sangyeub First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 08-03-2010 10:16 AM
So confused manu Academics 1 12-23-2009 02:09 PM
Confused =S ishk33 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 07-07-2008 04:20 PM

Confused about next steps.

Old 05-15-2010 at 12:34 PM   #1
Angoose
Elite Member

Liked: 121 Times

Confused about next steps.
Hello everyone, I've recently accepted my offer for a program at McMaster on Ouac. I followed the instructions, and right next to the offer it says that I've "Accepted". I've heard that it takes one to two days to process, but it's been a couple of days and I haven't gotten any news yet. Is there anything I should be doing right now? Of course, this is my first time applying, so I am both nervous and lost. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 05-15-2010 at 12:40 PM   #2
manu
jack

Liked: 75 Times

Well if you just accepted the offer (and if you have your confirmation package that tells you you have been accepted) then you can start doing some of the admin. stuff like activating your MACID go to mugsi.mcmaster.ca and on the left click "Activate my MAC id" you can also start planning what courses you want to take in first year. Go to registrar.mcmaster.ca and click registered students then click undergraduate calendar.
Old 05-15-2010 at 01:24 PM   #3
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

Its a bit eary to worry about that stuff; but you could always visit the campus to sort everthing out.
Old 05-15-2010 at 04:52 PM   #4
Angoose
Elite Member

How do I activate my MacID XD. I feel like a nub.
Old 05-15-2010 at 04:53 PM   #5
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 506 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angoose View Post
How do I activate my MacID XD. I feel like a nub.

Instructions are here: http://www.mcmaster.ca/uts/email_accounts/macid.html

We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed in universities, looking uncomfortably into the world we inherit. -- Port Huron Statement

Old 05-17-2010 at 09:18 PM   #6
Angoose
Elite Member

Awesome, thank you for your help. I'm also wondering about one more thing. Am I going to receive a course list towards the end of the year? As of now, I'm not really sure which courses are mandatory and how many electives I have. :(.
Old 05-17-2010 at 09:24 PM   #7
AnguishedEnd
Elite Member

Liked: 103 Times

Have you seen the Undergrad Calendar? Select your program and just follow the links. Tons of info in there.
Old 05-17-2010 at 09:49 PM   #8
Angoose
Elite Member

I honestly have not. You have been liked....one more time now. .