MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
English 1bb3 / Csct 1bb3 - Cultural Studies And Consumer Culture Chad 1st Year Course Reviews 27 06-11-2012 10:45 AM
Practice Tests/Old Tests crazyfree Academics 3 02-04-2010 09:58 PM
Recommend me some instrumental music lawleypop Music 26 12-19-2009 02:16 AM
First Year Science Tests - Part 2 (Practice Tests) Sarah A. Academics 0 09-03-2007 09:31 PM

Consumer Reports won’t recommend iPhone 4 after tests reveal problem

Old 07-16-2010 at 02:43 PM   #16
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

LMAO.

Every time it says ****ing, I lol.

And the way it said customisable.

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Old 07-16-2010 at 03:48 PM   #17
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crzyrio View Post
As much as i agree with what most of you are saying. When i payed for macbook at first i was feeling the same aswell. But now after a year and a half, i know it is deff worth it. If i had a pc right now it would not be running anyway close to as smoothly and would have at to reformat atleast once .

Same goes for the iphone it is a great product, the antenna issue is a small one but you dont know if it will effect you untill you try it.

http://www.apple.com/antenna/

i have never owned an iphone but plan on getting in when it is released end of this month. Will let ya know if i have any problems with it.
The lifetime of your laptop depends completely on the user. I've had my laptop for over a year and it still runs as smoothly as when I first used it.

I admit I did have problems with my computer crashing, but it was only because I was trying to play games. My computer is a business computer so it actually can't even support games like warcraft.

But other than that I have had 0 problems with my laptop.
Old 07-16-2010 at 05:43 PM   #18
Crzyrio
Elite Member

Liked: 106 Times

Quote:
b) How is that small issue? IT'S A ****ING PHONE.
To be honest i do not know if it is an issue. I will let you know when i get it .

If you look on apple's website, they have shown videos in which all other smart phones (Blackberry 9700, HTC Eris, Samsung and the IPhone 3GS) have the same 'problem'. Like they said the only difference with the iPhone 4 is that they made it obvious where to touch the phone in order to block the signal. It is just blown out of proportion, but we will see once i get my hands on it.

Quote:
The lifetime of your laptop depends completely on the user. I've had my laptop for over a year and it still runs as smoothly as when I first used it.

I admit I did have problems with my computer crashing, but it was only because I was trying to play games. My computer is a business computer so it actually can't even support games like warcraft.

But other than that I have had 0 problems with my laptop.
No argument there, but id rather not deal with having to take care of the OS/anti-virus/spy ware etc as im sure not many of us do. A lot of people don't even know how to take care of their laptop in order to last more than a year. With my mac it just has to run its scripts and that's the only maintainable needed to be done. I'm sure there will be more problem once it becomes more popular but for now it perfect. All the little features made a big difference as well.

Ill have to admit though i hated my first macbook with horrible graphics and cracking body . But apple has really picked it up and the haven't found a single problem with the new uni-body macbooks.

We all have our wants and needs, it all depends on the person. If you listen to what everyone has to say about what your gonna buy your not gonna end up buying anything .
Old 07-16-2010 at 09:54 PM   #19
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crzyrio View Post
No argument there, but id rather not deal with having to take care of the OS/anti-virus/spy ware etc as im sure not many of us do. A lot of people don't even know how to take care of their laptop in order to last more than a year. With my mac it just has to run its scripts and that's the only maintainable needed to be done. I'm sure there will be more problem once it becomes more popular but for now it perfect. All the little features made a big difference as well.
I honestly have not touched my antivirus/spyware/malware programs since the first day I had my laptop. It updates on its own and scans automatically.

You don't have to know how to take care of your laptop, you just have to have some common sense and not download/install sketchy stuff or surf on sketchy websites.

Quote:
We all have our wants and needs, it all depends on the person. If you listen to what everyone has to say about what your gonna buy your not gonna end up buying anything .
That's true, advice is good but in the end it's still you who is buying the product. So in the end it's your decision.
Old 07-16-2010 at 10:17 PM   #20
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,642 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post
I honestly have not touched my antivirus/spyware/malware programs since the first day I had my laptop. It updates on its own and scans automatically.
I haven't even had anti-virus/spyware/malware programs installed since XP. lol

You'd have to be doing something pretty dumb to get a virus these days...