MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Timetable Review! GetFighted First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 10 08-22-2010 12:40 PM
HELP!! someone please review my timetable tiffanytian First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 08-19-2010 02:36 PM
Review my timetable please? :) Need some help... Strategy First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 08-18-2010 06:38 PM
Timetable Review LazyNinja First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 08-14-2010 08:02 AM
Review My Timetable Please :D MohitB First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 08-07-2008 10:41 PM

Could you please review my timetable?? and the first yr sci profs

Old 08-13-2010 at 01:27 AM   #1
shimje

Liked: 0 Times

Could you please review my timetable?? and the first yr sci profs
If any of you could review my timetable that would be great
Thank you so much!!

and about the profss

bio is the same for all the cores

dr. KAJIURA and BOREHAM? for 1A03
and QUINN and STONE for 1M03.

Chem 1A03 I hav dumont... I wanted lock but it was full. I donno if I should change him to Landry
Chem 1AA3 I hav Villiant. I heard that he was pretty great as well
Math 1LS3 is Lovric
Physics 1L03 has 2 cores one is by Nejat but the other isn't mentioned.
Supposedly there were two profs including nejat and the other one was better?
but since it's not mentioned i didn't make change

so... wut r ur comments to those profs? esp dr dumont and nejat

Thanks guys!!
Attached Files
File Type: doc Term 1.doc (270.0 KB, 36 views)
Old 08-13-2010 at 01:40 AM   #2
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimje View Post
Thank you so much!!

and about the profss

Chem 1A03 I hav dumont... I wanted lock but it was full. I donno if I should change him to Landry
Math 1LS3 is Lovric

Thanks guys!!
Term 1:
Math Tutorial is out of the way, consider moving it somewhere else like to a place where you have a 1 hour break.

Term 2:
Consider moving Psych Tutorial to another place, try to eliminate one of those 1 hour breaks
Old 08-13-2010 at 10:36 AM   #3
shimje

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post
Term 1:
Math Tutorial is out of the way, consider moving it somewhere else like to a place where you have a 1 hour break.

Term 2:
Consider moving Psych Tutorial to another place, try to eliminate one of those 1 hour breaks
Thank you so much!!!!
Old 08-13-2010 at 10:45 AM   #4
nerual
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 345 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimje View Post
Thank you so much!!

and about the profss

Math 1LS3 is Lovric

Thanks guys!!
Valliant is a great prof, and Lovric is pretty good as well. Usually if they have two cores with only one prof listed, the same prof teaches both sections--so, regardless of your physics section, Nejat will be your prof.

Also, if you're not a morning person, I'd recommend changing the 8:30 labs. If you're relatively awake in the morning it should be fine, but personally, I have major issues in a lab at 8:30 am
Old 08-13-2010 at 05:39 PM   #5
shimje

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerual View Post
Valliant is a great prof, and Lovric is pretty good as well. Usually if they have two cores with only one prof listed, the same prof teaches both sections--so, regardless of your physics section, Nejat will be your prof.

Also, if you're not a morning person, I'd recommend changing the 8:30 labs. If you're relatively awake in the morning it should be fine, but personally, I have major issues in a lab at 8:30 am
haha yea ill look that into it also
and oh so nejat it is huh

thnx!
Old 08-14-2010 at 11:55 PM   #6
Angoose
Elite Member

Liked: 121 Times

The Master Timetable and the Book List are associating different professors with certain cores (for CHEM 1A03). It says that Lock is teaching C04 on the MTT, yet it says CO1 on the book list. Does anyone know which one is correct?
Old 08-15-2010 at 12:14 AM   #7
nerual
Account Disabled by User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angoose View Post
The Master Timetable and the Book List are associating different professors with certain cores (for CHEM 1A03). It says that Lock is teaching C04 on the MTT, yet it says CO1 on the book list. Does anyone know which one is correct?
There is another thread on this topic. I believe someone wrote that the profs were originally listed as they are on the Titles website, but then the sections got changed and the MTT is the updated version.
Old 08-15-2010 at 12:17 AM   #8
MCHEDDENITE
Elite Member

Liked: 96 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angoose View Post
stop posting that, just call the registrars office, know one seems to know , btw quinn is pretty bad in my opnion i wuld say switch but then u might have wilson for bio 1a03 who is also bad (apparently). although after failing with quinn i did amazing in bio 1m03, n ended up with a 7 , so its up to u. Loveric is bomb, valliant was meh good i guess, kaj n boreham ROCK (they are completely different teachin styles haha its so confusing midway)
Old 08-15-2010 at 12:19 AM   #9
MCHEDDENITE
Elite Member

Liked: 96 Times

oh and nejat is soooo adorable i enjoyed his class even though i hate physics n suck at it. lol nejat "ANY QUESTIONS, ANY QUESTIONS!!!?????" - hahah highlight of life - upper years u know wut im talking about
Old 08-15-2010 at 02:40 AM   #10
vp15

Liked: 4 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerual View Post
Usually if they have two cores with only one prof listed, the same prof teaches both sections--so, regardless of your physics section, Nejat will be your prof.
If both cores are at the same time but only one prof is listed does that mean the same prof still teaches both cores? Cause for physics 1L03 both cores are at the same time in different rooms but only lists Nejat as the professor.
Old 08-15-2010 at 10:28 AM   #11
nerual
Account Disabled by User

Quote:
Originally Posted by vp15 View Post
If both cores are at the same time but only one prof is listed does that mean the same prof still teaches both cores? Cause for physics 1L03 both cores are at the same time in different rooms but only lists Nejat as the professor.
Oh, that's weird :S Well, Nejat can't be in two different places at the same time Maybe they haven't found a second prof yet.