MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Couple of GPA questions hellonewyork Academics 4 05-01-2013 02:37 PM
Transfer Student from RYE with a couple questions khanus2 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 07-28-2012 02:15 PM
A Couple of Questions on Course Reserves eleduc Academics 1 08-30-2010 10:20 AM
A couple of questions akbadak First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 01-03-2010 05:31 PM
couple of questions.. marrgarita First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 08-11-2008 01:29 PM

A couple timetable-related questions

Old 08-07-2013 at 03:31 PM   #1
AraOfTheFunk

Liked: 0 Times

A couple timetable-related questions
Hey guys, I'm getting a little paranoid here and would really appreciate some help.

My SPRING/SUMMER timetable isn't available at the moment. It says that it will be available once I "complete my course registration". I'm pretty sure I've already done that and I'm terrified that I've somehow missed something! So my question: By "complete your course registration," do they mean pay for everything that needs to be paid for--i.e. fulfill the financial agreement?

ALSO: I've attached my FALL/WINTER timetable. If one of your could just take a quick glance at it and tell me if there's anything wrong that I'm not seeing (because it looks fine to me), it would be a huge help.

Thanks in advance, good peoples.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2013-08-07 at 4.17.40 PM.jpg (32.3 KB, 15 views)
Old 08-07-2013 at 03:33 PM   #2
bells

you wont have a summer schedule unless you did summer school... only look at the fall one which you posted and at the top it says term 1 and term 2 .. ur sched looks fine

AraOfTheFunk says thanks to bells for this post.
Old 08-07-2013 at 03:34 PM   #3
Kudos
Elite Member

Liked: 175 Times

Spring/Summer timetable refers to summer school from May-August 2014. Registration for that hasn't taken place yet. Do you mean that you can't see your second semester (winter)? You should be able to switch from one semester to the other, and they wouldn't generate just a fall timetable for you.

You do not have to be paid up yet, just have your payment agreement completed.

AraOfTheFunk says thanks to Kudos for this post.
Old 08-07-2013 at 03:46 PM   #4
AraOfTheFunk

Thanks guys. The the windows that displays the schedule wouldn't switch between Term 1 and Term 2 immediately for some reason--website traffic? Anyway, I figured out that I just had to exit after selecting Term 2 and reopen the window. It would open right into Term 2 that way.
Old 08-07-2013 at 03:57 PM   #5
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 526 Times

Yup. It sometimes bugs out and leaves a 0. If you reopen timetable term 2 pops up.

Timetable is nice and consistent with lots of breaks. 10:30 start isn't bad. As others said, spring/summer is for summer school. Refer to Fall/winter 0913
Old 08-07-2013 at 04:07 PM   #6
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 624 Times

You can also just refresh the page to show the second term! Chrome usually has that issue for some reason.