MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Course Selection 10pauljuli First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 06-07-2010 11:55 PM
Course Selection olive First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 06-02-2010 04:53 PM
Course Selection siefer1322 Academics 23 05-27-2009 09:18 AM
course selection jordanrogers Academics 2 05-05-2009 01:13 PM
course selection Griff Academics 1 08-02-2007 09:10 PM

course selection

Old 06-05-2011 at 11:24 PM   #1
gongshow

Liked: 9 Times

course selection
What time does course selection begin?
Old 06-05-2011 at 11:26 PM   #2
dumbconsumer

Liked: 80 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by gongshow View Post
What time does course selection begin?
8:30am today, midnight every other day afterwards. (90% sure)
EDIT: yep Cliu91, I meant every other registration day.

Last edited by dumbconsumer : 06-05-2011 at 11:31 PM.
Old 06-05-2011 at 11:28 PM   #3
Cliu91
Taylor Gang Lifestyle

Liked: 325 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbconsumer View Post
8:30am today, midnight every other day afterwards. (90% sure)
Correct.
Except every weekday to be exact.
Old 06-06-2011 at 07:36 AM   #4
ChatBot

Liked: 1 Time

Wtf is this? It's clearly past 8:30, but the

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar
UNDERGRAD REGISTRATION/COURSE SELECTION for the SEP 2011 SESSION
thing is still greyed out.

New problems every year. :(
Old 06-06-2011 at 07:42 AM   #5
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChatBot View Post

Are you sure you went into the next level? Are you sure today is your registration date?

Today is registration for SOME level 4 programs. Engineer is one of them, I think. I know that Commerce 4 is tomorrow, same with Humanities or soemthing (soc sci, who knows)

The reason I ask if you went into the next level is because last year I went to sign up for my classes on the day that Solar opened for Commerce 3 only to find out that it was also greyed out. Turns out I was still stuck in level 2.

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Old 06-06-2011 at 07:47 AM   #6
ChatBot

I just checked my account statement before getting kicked out of Mugsi and I didn't owe any money or anything.

Why were you stuck in level 2? How can I check if I'm having the same problem as you?

My registration is today though.
Old 06-06-2011 at 07:55 AM   #7
guest_295
Happy and Helpful

Liked: 14 Times

I got in first try (SOMEHOWW!?!?1)--- BUT it says it cant calculate how much i owe on the payment agreement wtf??
Old 06-06-2011 at 08:12 AM   #8
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
I just checked my account statement before getting kicked out of Mugsi and I didn't owe any money or anything.

Why were you stuck in level 2? How can I check if I'm having the same problem as you?

My registration is today though.
Because I had 27 units from level 1 instead of the full 30. I thought when it said, "to advance to next level, you must complete 24 units off the previous level" it meant that you could take 24 units each year and just pick up the slack whenever you wanted to within the 4 years (summer school, overload, etc)

Degree Audit should tell you if you successfully completed your year and your results (ie: eligible to continue into honours commerce or w/e)

(that's what mine says)

Old 06-06-2011 at 08:14 AM   #9
Jayp23

Liked: 0 Times

Quote:

Me too!! I tried calling registrar for more clarification but of course their line is busy as well lol
Old 06-06-2011 at 08:16 AM   #10
guest_295
Happy and Helpful

Liked: 14 Times

Make sure your faculty is supposed to register today thats likely the reason its still greyed out
Old 06-06-2011 at 08:22 AM   #11
ChatBot

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawleypop View Post
Because I had 27 units from level 1 instead of the full 30. I thought when it said, "to advance to next level, you must complete 24 units off the previous level" it meant that you could take 24 units each year and just pick up the slack whenever you wanted to within the 4 years (summer school, overload, etc)

Degree Audit should tell you if you successfully completed your year and your results (ie: eligible to continue into honours commerce or w/e)

(that's what mine says)
Which means I have to get back into Mugsi.

**** this shit, I'm going back to sleep. I'm calling dibs on a spot in Stats 2B03 though and if any of you ****ers take it I'ma...be very sad. Thanks for the help though, I'll check the Degree Audit when I wake up.
Old 06-06-2011 at 08:28 AM   #12
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
Which means I have to get back into Mugsi.

**** this shit, I'm going back to sleep. I'm calling dibs on a spot in Stats 2B03 though and if any of you ****ers take it I'ma...be very sad. Thanks for the help though, I'll check the Degree Audit when I wake up.
Sorry, I meant Grade Report. The one you don't need MUGSI to access.

This is what mine says after receiving all my marks this year: "
RESULTS: MAY CONTINUE TOWARDS B. COMMERCE DEGREE OR TOWARDS HON B. CO MMERCE DEGREE."

But yea, had to contact them to tell me to put me into 4th year.

Old 06-06-2011 at 08:30 AM   #13
PockyWarrior

Liked: 34 Times

if it says we're on program probation but allowed to continue, does that mean I moved onto lvl 4 or still stuck on lvl 3? =SSS (I'm supposed to be 4th year)
Old 06-06-2011 at 08:38 AM   #14
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PockyWarrior View Post
if it says we're on program probation but allowed to continue, does that mean I moved onto lvl 4 or still stuck on lvl 3? =SSS (I'm supposed to be 4th year)
You might still be stuck in 3rd year, I would phone them immediately to not miss out on your registration tomorrow/today.

I say this because my Grade Report said "RESULTS: MAY CONTINUE IN PROGRAM." at the end of my 2nd year. When my registration came around in the summer for 3rd year, I was STILL IN LEVEL 2. aka could not register on the level 3 day and missed out on a bunch of good courses.

Old 06-06-2011 at 08:46 AM   #15
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by malakovski View Post
I got in first try (SOMEHOWW!?!?1)--- BUT it says it cant calculate how much i owe on the payment agreement wtf??
Yeah, payment agreement is messed up right now. Just check it later, you can access your payment agreement without going into SOLAR.

I got in on the first try too, lol. I actually opened SOLAR at 8:29 but it loaded at 8:30. So I assume I was the first one on XD But then I got page cannot load like 5 minutes later. But I did finish my course selection before 9, so success!