MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Time Table JayChu Academics 65 08-09-2011 10:12 AM
Time table lin_aj Academics 3 08-09-2011 04:40 AM
Time Table review :) jon.john23 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 08-10-2010 06:06 AM
Need help with my time table. thisisje First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 06-12-2010 10:48 PM
on my time table... sj316 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 08-12-2008 11:35 AM

Course selection and Time Table

Old 06-24-2012 at 05:36 PM   #1
canadianvpk

Liked: 1 Time

Course selection and Time Table
Hello Everyone,

I am going to Eng - I this September. As this is my first time I am not sure whether I put my courses in right order or not. First I made a listing of my courses and then generated this time table using the mock time table software(thanks for the guy who created this... ) and attached it how it looks.

Can anyone tell me what I did sounds like what it should be or am completely out of focus ?.

Solar question: As soon as solar open I just have to pick my courses I want to take right. No need to worry about time table. Do I have to pick my Class/Lab/Tutorials at this time.

All your help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Pradeep
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pradeep's Time Table.jpg (33.7 KB, 23 views)
Attached Files
File Type: xls timetable.xls (53.4 KB, 14 views)
Old 06-24-2012 at 05:42 PM   #2
sinnersdrown

Liked: 89 Times

It looks to be about right to me. All you need to do for solar right now is put in your courses and their cores. The labs/tutorials come afterwards in august if you want to change it.
Old 06-24-2012 at 06:26 PM   #3
canadianvpk

Thanks!.

Well if you look at my second term, I pretty much got my Thursday off other than that two hour class. That is how it works. I the only think I missed is didn't add selected the elective but still.

I am not sure. Any thoughts to it.
Old 06-24-2012 at 08:20 PM   #4
lkaemmer20

Liked: 0 Times

You're missing two classes second term. I think its 1D04 and an elective.

Also, for the elective, I heard ECON 1BB3 is easy but I dunno because I'm going into Eng I too this fall.
Old 06-24-2012 at 09:34 PM   #5
Raneem

Econ 1BB3 and 1B03 are actually both fairly easy and fair, given you go to lecture or read on your own. Lecture is usually better, especially for 1BB3, because the professor usually says a lot of helpful stuff for the mid terms and final!