MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Time table help! With changes made. jon.john23 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 0 06-24-2010 03:56 PM
Need help with my time table. thisisje First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 06-12-2010 10:48 PM
Check out my time table Kali First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 06-10-2010 09:41 PM
Making a time table Kali First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 06-08-2010 03:48 PM
on my time table... sj316 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 08-12-2008 11:35 AM

Time Table review :)

Old 08-09-2010 at 06:45 PM   #1
jon.john23
Elite Member

Liked: 130 Times

Time Table review :)
Hey guys, as everyone else I need your help to review my time table. (I am doing engineering)

I would like if the core labs and tut. are all fine in there time zones, to insure that the days are not stressful and long!

I need to drop off Eng. 1P03 as i have completed the course already. Thus i wanted to know how to do it? Not too sure about dropping IC03... :S

Thnx alot for taking ur time off to look over it I really appreciate it!

btw Stephan! i want ur honest opinion and all ur help! (you noe who this is)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg term 1.jpg (35.8 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg term 2.jpg (31.8 KB, 5 views)
File Type: pdf Term 2.pdf (67.6 KB, 12 views)
File Type: pdf term1.pdf (67.7 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by jon.john23 : 08-09-2010 at 06:55 PM.
Old 08-09-2010 at 07:13 PM   #2
AnguishedEnd
Elite Member

Liked: 103 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon.john23 View Post
I need to drop off Eng. 1P03 as i have completed the course already. Thus i wanted to know how to do it?
If you need to drop a course then on Aug. 11 battle your way onto SOLAR or wait till the initial flood of people stop using it and remove/drop it. Also remember to update your Payment Agreement! Thats very important.

jon.john23 says thanks to AnguishedEnd for this post.
Old 08-09-2010 at 08:58 PM   #3
Entropy
Splice onto Arcane

Liked: 974 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon.john23 View Post
Hey guys, as everyone else I need your help to review my time table. (I am doing engineering)

I would like if the core labs and tut. are all fine in there time zones, to insure that the days are not stressful and long!

I need to drop off Eng. 1P03 as i have completed the course already. Thus i wanted to know how to do it? Not too sure about dropping IC03... :S

Thnx alot for taking ur time off to look over it I really appreciate it!

btw Stephan! i want ur honest opinion and all ur help! (you noe who this is)
I'm sort of hurt that you don't know how to spell my name since I wear a nametag everyday. ; ;

But uh...I guess I'll take a look over your timetable.

Term 1:

- Since you're commuting, I'd recommend trying to switch into C01 of Math 1ZA3, partly because I'm a huge fan of Childs and partly because I wouldn't want to stick around 'til 6:20.
- It doesn't matter where you put Econ since you'll be skipping it. =p
- Because you're moving 1ZA3, I guess you'll have to keep Chem where it is since it's a direct conflict with math.
- Again, move your Physics and Chem labs. In general, you don't want them in the morning in case you forget to do your prelab or something. Also if you're tired you might not think clearly and you don't want to lose marks on labs since they'll generally bring your mark up. Based on your availability, I'd recommend moving Chem labs to 11:30-2:30 on Tuesdays (to get every other Tuesday off!) and Physics labs to 11:30-2:30 on Thursdays. It might seem like you've got class nonstop, but remember, you're skipping Econ.

Term 2:

- Math 1ZB3: Congrats, you won the Childs lottery. Keep it where it is, I'll be basing the rest of the timetable off this being fixed.
- 1ZC3: Move it for the sake of timing again, unless you don't mind staying 'til 6:20. C01 seems like a solid option though.
- Physics 1E03: I don't like morning so I'd switch to C05 if possible, but Okon is good either way.
- Zurob is good for Materials, but 8:30 again. I'd say go for C02 instead. You can move your programming labs to whenever you want, but just make sure they're later on in the week than the tutorials so you can ask questions first.

Keep in mind that with lectures, even if they fill up on Solar, there's nothing stopping you from showing up to someone else's lecture...

jon.john23 says thanks to Entropy for this post.
Old 08-09-2010 at 09:11 PM   #4
eullwm
Elite Member

Liked: 221 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
I'm sort of hurt that you don't know how to spell my name since I wear a nametag everyday. ; ;
Please, Doctor. That's how it's spelled on your McMaster stuff.

Old 08-10-2010 at 12:06 AM   #5
jon.john23
Elite Member

Liked: 130 Times

new trail time tables
i have a attched new trial time tables

hope they make sense

although i think 2nd term is a real squeeze :(
Attached Files
File Type: xls TIME TABLE TRIAL 1.xls (35.5 KB, 4 views)
Old 08-10-2010 at 06:06 AM   #6
Entropy
Splice onto Arcane

Liked: 974 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by eullwm View Post
Please, Doctor. That's how it's spelled on your McMaster stuff.
Student ID says "TRAN, S".

Nametag at work says "STUPENDOUS STEPHEN" or on my off-days, "Sleepy Stephen" because I don't like to write in caps.

Besides, we all know "Stehpan" is the only accepted alternate spelling 'round these parts.