MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
what to do if conflicting courses and both courses are very required? killza Academics 11 06-12-2010 05:08 PM
Do Medical Schools care if I took 4 courses first semester, 5 courses 2nd semester... Arnold General Discussion 6 07-17-2009 03:30 PM
Repetition of Courses: Students may repeat courses that have been failed or for which Arnold Academics 2 12-07-2008 04:39 AM

Courses

Old 06-03-2011 at 04:38 PM   #1
Scuderia
RocketSaurus

Liked: 110 Times

Courses
Okay so I'm trying to figure out what courses I want...

Is it possible to search by professor? I and really, really, really, really HATE some professors and want to avoid them. There are a few that I really enjoy taking courses with so could I somehow know what they are going to be teaching rather than look up every single course.
Old 06-03-2011 at 04:44 PM   #2
RememberTwce
Memento Mori

Liked: 878 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuderia View Post
Okay so I'm trying to figure out what courses I want...

Is it possible to search by professor? I and really, really, really, really HATE some professors and want to avoid them. There are a few that I really enjoy taking courses with so could I somehow know what they are going to be teaching rather than look up every single course.
Yes. Just select the instructor from the drop-down menu and leave everything else blank.

Or if you want to be more specific, narrow it down using Faculty, Department or Year (put 1,2,3 or 4 in the course code area).

Scuderia says thanks to RememberTwce for this post.