MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Transportation between universities kourtney. Automotive & Transportation 4 09-19-2010 08:47 PM
Help Mac Beat All The Other Universities!!! brownchick MacInsiders Announcements 47 03-16-2010 04:12 PM
taking engineering courses in other universities? mikefung Academics 4 01-30-2010 01:13 PM
Can I use credits from other universities towards my Mac Degree? ms. mandazi Academics 8 04-19-2009 05:28 PM
If universities advertised truthfully Chad General Discussion 2 04-29-2008 07:29 PM

Courses at other universities

Old 06-09-2010 at 10:42 AM   #1
eullwm
Elite Member

Liked: 221 Times

Courses at other universities
I remember somebody posting a URL to a listing of courses with McMaster and their equivalents at other universities (U of T, Waterloo, etc). Does anybody happen to have it bookmarked?

Thanks.

Old 06-09-2010 at 11:12 AM   #2
queenie

Liked: 1 Time

Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.science.mcmaster. ca/ass...-of-permission

just scroll to the bottom and click the "here" on the "view a list of preapproved..."

eullwm says thanks to queenie for this post.
Old 06-09-2010 at 12:20 PM   #3
eullwm
Elite Member

Liked: 221 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenie View Post
Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.science.mcmaster. ca/ass...-of-permission

just scroll to the bottom and click the "here" on the "view a list of preapproved..."
This is it! Thank you!

And I guess the next subsequent step is, once I take the course at another university, how would I get the credit transferred over to Mac? I'm thinking it's as simple as showing my transcript to the Dean of my faculty, but some confirmation would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by eullwm : 06-09-2010 at 12:23 PM.
Old 06-09-2010 at 12:29 PM   #4
Marlowe
Elite Member

Liked: 421 Times

You just need to have the transcript mailed to the university, to the office of the associate dean. Just make sure to talk to them first, and they'll tell you how to have the envelope addressed.