MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Landlord busted for cocaine trafficking ekcc Off-Campus Housing (SOCS) 11 07-02-2012 08:16 PM
Study finds alcohol more dangerous and harmful than heroin, cocaine Souldier General Discussion 15 11-02-2010 02:44 PM
Anyone able to crack a USB? R_21 Computers & Tech 1 09-20-2010 03:29 PM

Crack Cocaine Confession

Old 06-02-2013 at 12:43 PM   #16
airvcarmelo

Liked: 42 Times

RyanC likes this.
Old 06-02-2013 at 01:16 PM   #17
Phaint
Account Locked

Liked: 131 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilton View Post
>everybody is mad about people having the freedom to do what they want with their own bodies

how about this: blame yourselves for voting in a crackhead. otherwise, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
Should we blame ourselves if he started molesting little boys on the side too?
Old 06-02-2013 at 01:19 PM   #18
hilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaint View Post
Should we blame ourselves if he started molesting little boys on the side too?
putting "harmful" substances into your body in your private life (no one besides you is harmed) is different from accosting young children and molesting them (harming someone else against his will).

do you seriously not see the difference? also yes, its partially your fault for electing a child molester.
Old 06-02-2013 at 01:51 PM   #19
MrPlinkett
Account Locked

Liked: 199 Times

Quote:
putting "harmful" substances into your body in your private life (no one besides you is harmed)
Dude, I told you, if he was some random John Smith who had nothing to do with decision making, you would be right, and I agree with that. You want to waste your time and health with drugs - good for you, makes it easier for me. But this is important figure we are talking about, the decision maker. You of all people should agree, if he is the decision maker, he is able to affect everyone's life. Makes sense if he has to be good in health and mind, no?
Old 06-02-2013 at 05:00 PM   #20
hilton

Quote:
Makes sense if he has to be good in health and mind, no?
then he shouldn't take medication of any kind including aspirin, imbibe alcohol, caffeine, smoke or any other kind of substances. he isn't permanently high. whether he makes decisions or not is irrelevant... and the mayor doesnt make gigantic dictatorial decisions for people anyway. it really doesn't matter because his crack doing has nothing to do with what he does at work.
Old 06-02-2013 at 05:01 PM   #21
dreamer21

Liked: 69 Times

My first thought when I heard about it was that maybe he did it to try and lose weight.
Old 06-02-2013 at 05:13 PM   #22
hilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer21 View Post
My first thought when I heard about it was that maybe he did it to try and lose weight.
i thought the same thing. now THAT is thinking with your head.
Old 06-02-2013 at 06:25 PM   #23
MrPlinkett
Account Locked

Quote:
then he shouldn't take medication of any kind including aspirin, imbibe alcohol, caffeine, smoke or any other kind of substances.
Aspirin, caffeine, tobacco, have no hallucinogenic effect, unless you consume them by truck-loads. Alcohol does, and I already mentioned alcoholism before. Small amounts of alcohol will give you nothing but headache in the morning, not affecting overall performance.

Quote:
he isn't permanently high. whether he makes decisions or not is irrelevant... and the mayor doesnt make gigantic dictatorial decisions for people anyway. it really doesn't matter because his crack doing has nothing to do with what he does at work.
It usually takes some time to get drugs, especially strong ones out of your system, not to mention to fight an addiction.

Quote:
You would think everyone who lives in Beverly Hills would be a crackhead then, but no, so I guess there are more coherent ways to lose weight.
Old 06-02-2013 at 06:43 PM   #24
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 572 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer21 View Post
Haha when I read the link of all the side effects, I thought that if he's looking for any evidence that he DOESN'T use crack, his weight is probably the strongest thing he'll be able to come up with

dreamer21 likes this.
Old 06-02-2013 at 09:08 PM   #25
hungdaddy

Liked: 22 Times

. cracks not that bad for you anyways. its all propaganda to get the youth hooked on red bulls and sexual procreation
Old 06-02-2013 at 09:27 PM   #26
Ponyo

Liked: 274 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungdaddy View Post
. cracks not that bad for you anyways. its all propaganda to get the youth hooked on red bulls and sexual procreation
i know what you posted 18min ago ... you changed it LOL , i think i was the only unlucky one to see that picture. Thanks
Old 06-02-2013 at 09:29 PM   #27
hilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPlinkett View Post
Aspirin, caffeine, tobacco, have no hallucinogenic effect, unless you consume them by truck-loads. Alcohol does, and I already mentioned alcoholism before. Small amounts of alcohol will give you nothing but headache in the morning, not affecting overall performance.

It usually takes some time to get drugs, especially strong ones out of your system, not to mention to fight an addiction.

You would think everyone who lives in Beverly Hills would be a crackhead then, but no, so I guess there are more coherent ways to lose weight.
wow this guy literally has no idea what he's talking about.
Old 06-02-2013 at 09:40 PM   #28
MrPlinkett
Account Locked

Quote:
cracks not that bad for you anyways. its all propaganda to get the youth hooked on red bulls and sexual procreation
Hey, with the way people react to government's and media's speculation on what's "healthy", it might as well become legal in this century. Opium was also a "medicine" once, so was tobacco.

Actually cocaine was sold as "medicine" before, so I guess they will have to come up with something else. I say Bath Salts is a good candidate.

Quote:
Is that the best argument you could come up with? You still didn't tell my why you prefer a crack addict for mayor.
Old 06-02-2013 at 09:57 PM   #29
king10

Liked: 25 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilton View Post
going to have to disagree with you on that one, in my opinion you have no idea what you're talking about and your opinions seem based on weak arguments.

"and the mayor doesnt make gigantic dictatorial decisions " ... for one we don't live in a dictatorship we live in a democracy, so by that logic the prime minster doesn't make "dictatorial" decisions and therefore is free to smoke crack cocaine at his leisure... how about the president of a university? free to smoke crack cocaine as well because he doesn't make "dictatorial" decisions

while I acknowledge your opinion I must quote you in saying "wow this guy literally has no idea what he's talking about"

kindest regards
Old 06-02-2013 at 10:27 PM   #30
hungdaddy

Liked: 22 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponyo View Post
i know what you posted 18min ago ... you changed it LOL , i think i was the only unlucky one to see that picture. Thanks
lmao x1000. it was chris farley