MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Landlord busted for cocaine trafficking ekcc Off-Campus Housing (SOCS) 11 07-02-2012 08:16 PM
Study finds alcohol more dangerous and harmful than heroin, cocaine Souldier General Discussion 15 11-02-2010 02:44 PM
Anyone able to crack a USB? R_21 Computers & Tech 1 09-20-2010 03:29 PM

Crack Cocaine Confession

Old 06-02-2013 at 11:13 PM   #31
hilton

Liked: 42 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by king10 View Post
going to have to disagree with you on that one, in my opinion you have no idea what you're talking about and your opinions seem based on weak arguments.

"and the mayor doesnt make gigantic dictatorial decisions " ... for one we don't live in a dictatorship we live in a democracy, so by that logic the prime minster doesn't make "dictatorial" decisions and therefore is free to smoke crack cocaine at his leisure... how about the president of a university? free to smoke crack cocaine as well because he doesn't make "dictatorial" decisions

while I acknowledge your opinion I must quote you in saying "wow this guy literally has no idea what he's talking about"

kindest regards
you also dont have anything to contribute here.

he is in charge of something, therefore smoking crack is wrong.

wtf? how does that follow? lol.
Old 06-02-2013 at 11:30 PM   #32
MrPlinkett
Account Locked

Liked: 199 Times

Quote:

wtf? how does that follow? lo
No, I told you my thought chain several times, yet somehow you only see what you want to see.

Oh pardon me, I seem to have answered to a post not targeted at me.

Last edited by MrPlinkett : 06-02-2013 at 11:42 PM.
Old 06-02-2013 at 11:37 PM   #33
king10

Liked: 25 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilton View Post

wtf? how does that follow? lol.
You only seem to want to see things your own way. Ill live in my world with leaders who dont smoke crack cocaine, you enjoy yours w leaders who dabble in hard drugs and all those wholesome ppl who come along w it.

Ps.
"Lol" "wtf" try to refrain from using these in future posts because it makes your opinions seem less credible.... Similar to those of a crack smoking mayor...

Cheers!
Old 06-02-2013 at 11:42 PM   #34
hilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by king10 View Post
You only seem to want to see things your own way. Ill live in my world with leaders who dont smoke crack cocaine, you enjoy yours w leaders who dabble in hard drugs and all those wholesome ppl who come along w it.

Ps.
"Lol" "wtf" try to refrain from using these in future posts because it makes your opinions seem less credible.... Similar to those of a crack smoking mayor...

Cheers!
okay? lol. cheers, m8!
how about you worry about how you post and i worry about how i post.

Quote:
No, I told you my thought chain several times, yet somehow you only see what you want to see.
because your conclusions don't logically follow from your premises.
Old 06-02-2013 at 11:50 PM   #35
MrPlinkett
Account Locked

Liked: 199 Times

Quote:
because your conclusions don't logically follow from your premises.
Or maybe you just don't see it, so you disagree with it by default. I on the other hand, don't see your reasoning, as you didn't really post any, you just called me an idiot and that's that.
Old 06-03-2013 at 06:17 AM   #36
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

Quote:
>everybody is mad about people having the freedom to do what they want with their own bodies

how about this: blame yourselves for voting in a crackhead. otherwise, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
Dillon made a pretty comprehensive exposition of a number issues related to this topic, why not actually respond to posts like his instead of barfing your dim-witted opinion on this thread any further?

Old 06-03-2013 at 07:38 AM   #37
Chris23
Account Locked

Liked: 287 Times

Quote:
I think now would be a good time for you to take your own advice.
Old 06-03-2013 at 12:29 PM   #38
hilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanC View Post
Dillon made a pretty comprehensive exposition of a number issues related to this topic, why not actually respond to posts like his instead of barfing your dim-witted opinion on this thread any further?

i respect and value your opinion.

Quote:
I think now would be a good time for you to take your own advice.
the point is, your logic doesn't follow. so it really doesn't matter what you say. lol. i thought people in college were supposed to be smart and informed. i guess i was wrong about everyone else but me.
Old 06-03-2013 at 12:40 PM   #39
king10

Liked: 25 Times

Quote:
i respect and value your opinion.

the point is, your logic doesn't follow. so it really doesn't matter what you say. lol. i thought people in college were supposed to be smart and informed. i guess i was wrong about everyone else but me.
This is the most self rigthetous short sighted response ive ever read on this forum. What facts have you provided to prove your position on this issue other than calling people childish names and proclaiming to be the only "smart and informed" person in "college" (we're in a university by the way and i find it comical that a first year womens studies student believes everyone is wrong but him/herself) "lol"

jim1, starfish like this.
Old 06-03-2013 at 01:45 PM   #40
Chris23
Account Locked

Quote:
Yes you are the only smart and informed person in college... at McMaster UNIVERSITY... in women's studies...
how much longer are the people in this thread, myself included i guess, going to continue entertaining the posts of this troll? cant we just let him saunter back to the underside of the bridge that he came from?

jim1, Ponyo, starfish like this.
Old 06-03-2013 at 02:14 PM   #41
Ponyo

Liked: 274 Times

People that are full of themselves are usually full of something else too

tehe

jim1 likes this.
Old 06-03-2013 at 03:00 PM   #42
Chris23
Account Locked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponyo View Post
People that are full of themselves are usually full of something else too

tehe
i cant help but laugh every time ponyo posts and i get to see that pink hamster rolling around laughing

jim1 likes this.
Old 06-03-2013 at 06:50 PM   #43
Ponyo

Liked: 274 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris23 View Post
i cant help but laugh every time ponyo posts and i get to see that pink hamster rolling around laughing
here you go

Chris23 says thanks to Ponyo for this post.

Chris23 likes this.