What are custom lab manuals ezlx Academics 2 08-16-2011 05:07 PM
custom course ware cjdzl Academics 2 08-20-2010 07:13 PM
Custom Transcript? Allan Academics 2 12-31-2009 12:10 PM

Custom Coursewear

Old 09-10-2013 at 10:31 AM   #1
NatalyaOtaku

Liked: 5 Times

Custom Coursewear
I bought courseware for Classics1A03 and then had to drop the course yesterday. We haven't even had the first class yet. On the titles website it says courseware is always non-refundable. Does anyone know if that still stands for this situation? I mean, its before the 16th which is the last day for TEXTBOOK returns...I just don't want to wait in that long line to be told no.. :(

Last edited by NatalyaOtaku : 09-10-2013 at 10:44 AM.
Old 09-10-2013 at 10:39 AM   #2
Entropy
Splice onto Arcane

Liked: 974 Times

I'm almost positive that Titles won't make an exception, sarahsullz can confirm when she inevitably sees this. It's just too easy to copy a CCW to accept returns so your best bet is just to try to sell it to someone else in your class.

Try to just hang around the area where it's sold and find someone about to buy it, then offer them yours for marginally cheaper. Bonus points if you're in a trenchcoat, shades, and baseball cap.

The store can probably kick you out for solicitation if you're caught though, so try to take the deal outside if you can.

p.s. it's "courseware", not something you wear to a course =p.

NatalyaOtaku says thanks to Entropy for this post.
Old 09-10-2013 at 10:42 AM   #3
NatalyaOtaku

Liked: 5 Times

LOL oops. spelling? pfft aint nobody got time for that.
and thank you! I shall lurk around titles trying to sell it. If anyone sees a sketchy person hanging around classics its me! lol

Entropy likes this.
Old 09-10-2013 at 11:00 AM   #4
Entropy
Splice onto Arcane

Liked: 974 Times

And if you see a sketchy person hanging around a sketchy person hanging around classics, it's me.

NatalyaOtaku likes this.