MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Switching from electrical to computer engineering. Esoremada Academics 2 03-23-2015 11:39 AM
Computer Engineering Cutoff riaaabs First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 11-12-2014 10:32 PM
review Computer/Electrical engineering courses kanishka Academics 2 02-01-2010 02:06 PM

Cutoff and fees for MEng Electrical and computer

Old 01-05-2016 at 11:14 AM   #1
manisharocks

Liked: 0 Times

Cutoff and fees for MEng Electrical and computer
Hi,
I am a prospective student from India studying last semester of BTech who wishes to apply for MEng Electrical and Computer for Fall 2016 intake.
My profile:
10th 87%
12th 51%
BTech Electrical and Electronics Engg (Completed 7 semesters of 8 with 8.4CGPA and 9.3SGPA)
IELTS 7.5, 7.5, 7, 7.5 Overall 7.5
GRE 300

I would like to know what are my prospects of getting admission and what the fees are.
Old 01-05-2016 at 05:55 PM   #2
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 580 Times

Fees are on the student accounts and cashiers website - be sure to look at the international student fees, which are substantially higher as those spots are not subsidized by the government.

I have no idea what your grades mean. You should contact someone from admissions.

manisharocks says thanks to starfish for this post.