MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Hunger Games trailer! Faer Movies & Television 84 05-03-2012 12:12 PM
Trailer for The Raven (2012) Looks amazing! ZSimon Movies & Television 5 11-14-2011 09:54 PM
Moving into Brandon w/A trailer. panici Brandon Hall Forum 10 09-04-2009 10:22 AM

The Dark Knight Rises - Trailer

Old 12-19-2011 at 03:02 PM   #1
darklink121

Liked: 59 Times

The Dark Knight Rises - Trailer

The final movie to complete the trilogy. Anybody got chills shivering down their spine when Bane says to Batman " When Gotham is in ashes, you'll have my permission to die"

Deegs14, dsalvatore all say thanks to darklink121 for this post.

Old 12-19-2011 at 03:15 PM   #2
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklink121 View Post

The final movie to complete the trilogy. Anybody got chills shivering down their spine when Bane says to Batman " When Gotham is in ashes, you'll have my permission to die"
Bane makes me think of Knightfall... That and the Killing Joke are probably as brutal as Batman gets...

There is like 5 seconds total of Batman in the whole trailer.. the rest is Bruce Wayne, lol.

Last edited by britb : 12-19-2011 at 03:24 PM.

Alchemist11 likes this.
Old 12-19-2011 at 03:17 PM   #3
Deegs14
Cogito, ergo sum

Liked: 156 Times

I love you. Thank you for making my day.

darklink121 says thanks to Deegs14 for this post.

darklink121 likes this.
Old 12-19-2011 at 03:20 PM   #4
Reda
Elite Member

Liked: 274 Times

Two words : hans zimmer

blue15, darklink121 like this.
Old 12-19-2011 at 03:27 PM   #5
Reda
Elite Member

You can watch the first 6 minutes of the movie . Download this http://www.mediafire.com/?nb4t9dpw39zbtyd
Old 12-19-2011 at 03:32 PM   #6
Grover
The Law
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 254 Times

My friend summed it up best:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe
National Anthem + football + a father figure's failure to protect his ward + class war subplot + Christopher Nolan's ongoing discomfort with sexuality + more bland music from the master of inoffensive + a football related disaster + Tom Hardy as Bane + gratuitous shots of the stars of Inception = Yet another Christopher Nolan pedantic ****fest written around being marketed to boys and manchildren in their early teens through however old they make immature ****tards these days.
On another note, what was up with that godawful CGI of the football field crumbling? Remember when Christopher Nolan stated that he was vehemently opposed to such things?

Last edited by Grover : 12-19-2011 at 03:44 PM.

britb likes this.
Old 12-19-2011 at 04:11 PM   #7
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grover View Post
My friend summed it up best:

On another note, what was up with that godawful CGI of the football field crumbling? Remember when Christopher Nolan stated that he was vehemently opposed to such things?
I was gonna mention it but thought nah. Maybe the football field is a Lazarus Pit?

Grover, justinsftw like this.
Old 12-19-2011 at 04:20 PM   #8
Reda
Elite Member

Bane is siri's half cousin
Old 12-19-2011 at 06:46 PM   #9
Scarecrow
Dr. Crane

Liked: 89 Times

Grover, your friend needs to CHILL THE EFF OUT

DON'T LIKE IT? GO AWAY

/typicalfanboyresponse

But seriously. Most people like everything Batman related, I prefer the Nolan films over the older ones, but I also prefer the Batman Beyond/older Animated Series cartoons to Nolan's films...

Although the sexuality comment is quite true, we have yet to see interaction between Batman/Catwoman/whoeverthe****MarionC otillardisplaying

Last edited by Scarecrow : 12-19-2011 at 07:00 PM.

J. Dorey likes this.
Old 12-19-2011 at 07:45 PM   #10
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post

DON'T LIKE IT? GO AWAY

/typicalfanboyresponse

But seriously. Most people like everything Batman related, I prefer the Nolan films over the older ones, but I also prefer the Batman Beyond/older Animated Series cartoons to Nolan's films...

Although the sexuality comment is quite true, we have yet to see interaction between Batman/Catwoman/whoeverthe****MarionC otillardisplaying
Batman TAS and Batman Beyond ftw. Justice League was probably my favourite Batman though.

The new one, Brave and Bold, is absolutely hilarious. It's like Adam West Batman.
Old 12-19-2011 at 08:10 PM   #11
Grover
The Law
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 254 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by britb View Post
The new one, Brave and Bold, is absolutely hilarious. It's like Adam West Batman.

This actually happened.

Amaryll, britb, Entropy like this.
Old 12-19-2011 at 08:31 PM   #12
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grover View Post

This actually happened.

“Halt you insidious successionist!”

Batman gets a lulzy line like 3-4 times an episode.
Old 12-19-2011 at 10:25 PM   #13
giftedchick
Elite Member

Liked: 300 Times

Quote:

DON'T LIKE IT? GO AWAY

/typicalfanboyresponse

NOPE

wake me up when another xmen movie comes out

not much of a dc fan anyway... cept for superman... imo batman is a waste of a superhero
Old 12-19-2011 at 10:48 PM   #14
J. Dorey
Elite Member

Liked: 169 Times

Quote:
Apparently there's rumours that Cotillard is playing Ra's Al-Ghul's daughter that is trying to get close to Wayne for revenge and whatnot. Not sure of the validity, but it seems pretty reasonable to include 3 possible villains in the final movie.
Old 12-19-2011 at 11:51 PM   #15
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Dorey View Post
Apparently there's rumours that Cotillard is playing Ra's Al-Ghul's daughter that is trying to get close to Wayne for revenge and whatnot. Not sure of the validity, but it seems pretty reasonable to include 3 possible villains in the final movie.
Oh, Talia...

Talia + Catwoman means Bat-love triange.