End Goal Of Dating? Desda Dating & Relationships 279 12-09-2010 03:27 PM
Some Dating Ideas… lorend Misc 4 09-30-2007 04:42 PM

Dating

Old 09-17-2012 at 11:39 PM   #31
DragonBorn

Liked: 13 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSimon View Post
Everybody, one day will die, and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. F**k a mundane and predictable life working Monday to Friday doing something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out until you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form friendships and relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and forget what everyone else thinks. Trust me its a lot more fun that way.
in other words #YOLO AKA just bang a fat chick at 1280 (there's plenty) and be done with it.
Old 09-18-2012 at 02:08 PM   #32
susan_chen

Liked: 1 Time

Begin with a friendship!

Amaryll likes this.
Old 09-18-2012 at 08:17 PM   #33
olive2

Liked: 29 Times

If you are -actually- in medicine at the tender age of 21 you can have my number
Old 09-18-2012 at 08:52 PM   #34
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Liked: 459 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive2 View Post
If you are -actually- in medicine at the tender age of 21 you can have my number
Why only if you're in Medicine? :(

*Changes program*

Afzal likes this.
Old 09-19-2012 at 11:25 AM   #35
Chopinetude

Liked: 15 Times

there's a speed dating session coming up at one of the Toronto Public Libraries, it's quite far and it's on a Wednesday but if you are interested you can go.

Old 09-19-2012 at 03:03 PM   #36
pullana

Liked: 0 Times

just be yourself and someone will come along that will appreciate you for who you are, be approachable and friendly!
Old 09-19-2012 at 04:32 PM   #37
Hackett

Liked: 1 Time

Find what you like to do. Invite a girl you're interested in to whatever it is you do, hang out with your friends, do your favourite sport, talk about your favourite things. You get to learn about what she likes to do, and then if you're both enjoying it, awesome.

Also, be attractive, it'll help the part where she's gotta like you along so that it's a mutual relationship
Old 09-19-2012 at 08:04 PM   #38
Marooner

Liked: 59 Times

Get out of your comfort zone. You wont have much luck with anyone in this world unless you initiate conversation. Make a quick joke about the material in lecture, when the prof tells you to engage and discuss ideas, do so. If a female student is copying off your notes, write something like "I can just take down your #/e-mail after class to send you this." Boom, automatic connection. Speak out, and say it with conviction. Look people in the eyes. It is a sign of confidence. Girls like confidence. By confident I don't mean an ass/cocky, just be proud to be the person you are. You have to like yourself before anyone else will.

anonanon987, icecubz like this.
Old 09-21-2012 at 07:41 PM   #39
muhammadali

cold approach girls bro. if you really want a date, go out an approach 10 girls a day for the week you are bound to get a date.
Old 09-21-2012 at 10:22 PM   #40
danielson

In lectures, you gotta use your searching/wheeling skills. If you see a nice girl sitting by herself, sit beside her. Ask her a question about the lecture or something, then you start a conversation, then get her number. Easy peasy lemon squeezey.
Old 09-21-2012 at 10:27 PM   #41
AngryBean
Account Locked

Liked: 129 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammadali View Post
cold approach girls bro. if you really want a date, go out an approach 10 girls a day for the week you are bound to get a date.
All you need is a great pick up line. A truly good pick up line can increase your chances by 100%.
Old 09-21-2012 at 10:41 PM   #42
marciane13

Liked: Liked 4 Times

Buy a slice of cheese cake and offer to share it with someone.. That's how I met the guy I'm dating right now

apples12, Bug324, icecubz, jim1 like this.
Old 09-21-2012 at 11:16 PM   #43
icecubz
Trollin Ain't Easy

Liked: 115 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by marciane13 View Post
Buy a slice of cheese cake and offer to share it with someone.. That's how I met the guy I'm dating right now
ahh yes, a way to a man's heart is through his stomach indeed.

jim1 likes this.
Old 09-22-2012 at 01:04 AM   #44
Green Angel

I'm around your age, I haven't been on a date, or ever been in a relationship, so it's not really a big deal. Everyone is different, people whom are more extroverted and social will meet people more often. I'd say the best way to find that person for you, or at least get into a relationship is to meet new people. Like said previously, it's best for it not to be forced. Just be yourself, be open and friendly. Eventually, someone might come along. Also, if you ever have feelings for somebody. Don't hold them back, act on those feelings instead of not saying anything. From experience, I found that telling the person is better than wondering how they may feel. That way you know if something is between you two or not, if not move on to the next person. Don't look back. Good Luck.
Old 09-22-2012 at 01:22 PM   #45
Amaryll
My math prof is hotter.

Liked: 326 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecubz View Post
ahh yes, a way to a man's heart is through his stomach indeed.
Much easier than going through the chest. The sternum is so hard to get through. :(