Dating sites Katia Dating & Relationships 70 04-20-2010 01:31 PM
Some Dating Ideas… lorend Misc 4 09-30-2007 04:42 PM

interracial dating

Old 03-29-2012 at 02:10 PM   #1
tyrant
Account Locked

Liked: 121 Times

interracial dating

such ignorant opinions by some of these people. How is it any of their business who you date?

anyone else restricted by who they are allowed to marry/agree with the people at the diner?

Last edited by tyrant : 03-29-2012 at 02:15 PM.

Pay919 likes this.
Old 03-29-2012 at 02:59 PM   #2
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 526 Times

azn parents are heavily racist. my parents told me not to marry any browns or african americans

Cliu91, finkle09 like this.
Old 03-29-2012 at 03:14 PM   #3
tyrant
Account Locked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeoku View Post
azn parents are heavily racist. my parents told me not to marry any browns or african americans
are you going to listen to them?
Old 03-29-2012 at 04:40 PM   #4
lt93

Liked: 69 Times

I'd be extremely embarassed if I was one of those ladies I hope that maybe if they look back on this they will realize how absurd they sound and learn from it. I find it highly commendable that the guy went and talked to the women afterwards...I would not be able to do that personally. It's extremely upsetting to see that there are people who still have these types of views, I hope that our generation is more open minded and when it comes to be our turn to have kids and raise them, we raise them not to have any prejudices against anybody.

Old 03-29-2012 at 04:57 PM   #5
tyrant
Account Locked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lt93 View Post
I'd be extremely embarassed if I was one of those ladies I hope that maybe if they look back on this they will realize how absurd they sound and learn from it. I find it highly commendable that the guy went and talked to the women afterwards...I would not be able to do that personally. It's extremely upsetting to see that there are people who still have these types of views, I hope that our generation is more open minded and when it comes to be our turn to have kids and raise them, we raise them not to have any prejudices against anybody.
Some people are followers not leaders and they don't have the courage or intelligence to think and question things they have been told, IMO they are free to think whatever they want. But seriously who the hell are you to go around imposing your delusional beliefs on other people......smdh.
Old 03-29-2012 at 05:38 PM   #6
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,314 Times

I think y'all missing the parts of the video where the non-ignorant people spoke up too... yeah, you have two people with ingrained racism, but I can see where they're comming from (their upbringing), but I think you had a majority of reasonable people there..

Of course this video clip draws attention to the pricks.. if you had a bunch of people saying reasonable things, that wouldn't make for interesting television..

Ish001, J. Dorey, tyrant like this.
Old 03-29-2012 at 06:18 PM   #7
J. Dorey
Elite Member

Liked: 169 Times

While it is easy to target these people for their "ignorant" comments, ridiculing them doesn't change anything. I'm not sympathizing with them and I definitely don't agree, but education as opposed to ridicule goes a long way.
Old 03-29-2012 at 06:21 PM   #8
JEFF_CHAN
Forum Creeper

Liked: 454 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeoku View Post
Mine said something along the lines of "Just don't go for dark chocolate. Milk chocolate is still sweet, at least."

Old 03-29-2012 at 06:29 PM   #9
tyrant
Account Locked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFF_CHAN View Post
Mine said something along the lines of "Just don't go for dark chocolate. Milk chocolate is still sweet, at least."
translation: it's okay to marry brown people, no black people though k.
Old 03-29-2012 at 06:32 PM   #10
JEFF_CHAN
Forum Creeper

Liked: 454 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant View Post
translation: it's okay to marry brown people, no black people though k.
Yes... That was my interpretation of that too... >_>
Old 03-29-2012 at 06:33 PM   #11
tyrant
Account Locked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFF_CHAN View Post
Yes... That was my interpretation of that too... >_>
maybe they think the sex isn't as good, that's why they mentioned the sweet part.....
Old 03-29-2012 at 06:49 PM   #12
DragonBorn

Liked: 13 Times

Interracial dating still makes a lot of people uncomfortable, almost every couple gets looks from other people.
Old 03-29-2012 at 06:49 PM   #13
nomchock

Liked: 31 Times

my parents would prefer if i married/dated/copulated with another polak, just to keep the blood pure(thanks hitler for giving that a bad meaning) and so their grandkids could have a higher possibility of speaking the language

plus, slavic/EE girls are super good looking

drpatel, J. Dorey like this.
Old 03-29-2012 at 07:08 PM   #14
CrashPlague
Gravity is Just a Theory

Liked: 33 Times

Those two ladies at the end just disgust me....

I understand people being brought up like this still, but seriously, [email protected]#% hate.
Old 03-29-2012 at 07:13 PM   #15
tyrant
Account Locked

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomchock View Post
my parents would prefer if i married/dated/copulated with another polak, just to keep the blood pure(thanks hitler for giving that a bad meaning) and so their grandkids could have a higher possibility of speaking the language

plus, slavic/EE girls are super good looking

I agree, I have a huge crush on detective beckett

drpatel, Entropy, _Luu_ like this.