MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
McMaster Kinesiology! kinhopeful First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 18 03-01-2013 05:38 PM
David Campbell is President-elect of the McMaster Students Union Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 01-31-2013 09:30 PM
Kinesiology at McMaster Bee9 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 21 06-13-2011 12:09 AM
David Dodge at McMaster J-Met MacInsiders Announcements 5 11-19-2010 09:04 PM
David Braley donates 2ND LARGEST amount to McMaster Chad MacInsiders Announcements 2 06-27-2007 09:12 AM

David Scott - McMaster University - Kinesiology

Old 10-28-2014 at 01:28 AM   #1
David-Scott

Liked: 0 Times

David Scott - McMaster University - Kinesiology
Hello Everyone,

My name is David Scott. I am 26 years old. I am from Hamilton but I live and work in Toronto. Currently, I am employed full-time as an Intermediate UNIX Systems Administrator in the field of Information Technology. I am seeking to switch fields to Kinesiology and undergo a program here at McMaster University. I have contacted the community continuing education program in Hamilton, which is recognized under the Hamilton Wentworth District School Board, in order to obtain and do all the necessary coursework that is prerequisite to the program's admission criteria. A little bit about myself would be that I am perfectionist - to a fault and enjoy healthy active living and taking on challenges no matter how bold I strongly believe in the strength of community and people and I hope to reach as many people as possible and inspire a little cheer in their life experience!

Thanks,
David Scott