MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
In class trips and potential schedule conflicts? sinthusized Academics 2 08-16-2010 02:32 PM
Potential Greyhound Lockout nerual Automotive & Transportation 1 08-10-2010 02:22 PM
Jian Ghomeshi @ MAC - Discount Coupon temara.brown MacInsiders Announcements 4 09-30-2009 02:53 PM
Go Bus student discount lululand General Discussion 14 09-07-2009 09:47 PM

Discount Greyhound Trips!

$2 Trips to New York City

Greyhound is offering a new promotional special where you can buy tickets from Toronto to New York City for TWO DOLLARS!

Check out their website for more information (and to buy your tickets!)

Thank you Temara for this trip (user temara.brown)!!
Published by
MacInsiders VP

Article Tools

Deleted Post
Old 06-03-2008 at 08:34 AM   #2
ferreinm
Elite Member

Liked: 120 Times
Ohhh!! I wanna goo!!

Old 06-03-2008 at 09:11 AM   #3
temara.brown
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 352 Times
If you want to go, try and find tickets quick. I'm sure you can imagine them going fast... and this deal has been out for about a week now. People at my workplace have been successful getting them. One girl got 3 tickets for $2 -- $6 for three people to get to new york?! crazy!! Another guy at work got his tickets on Saturday but his were $25 each. That's still a far cry from the regular price of $175 for one way!!!
Tickets might be sold out for popular times in the summer but I'm sure you can still find them for other times. The offer is on all summer and one way is about a 10 hours drive.

Old 06-03-2008 at 10:47 AM   #4
Eva C
Elite Member

Liked: 3 Times
i checked alot of dates already.. all the weekend times are full for hte $1 one way trip. . but there are some with $25 or $15 trip. but then there are usually only 2 seats left ..

Old 06-03-2008 at 04:27 PM   #5
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 506 Times
When travelling into the US you actually have to buy a two-way ticket. They're afraid you're going to try and emigrate illegally.

We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed in universities, looking uncomfortably into the world we inherit. -- Port Huron Statement

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search