MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Are deferred exams generally harder than exams written during exam period? User22 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 13 06-15-2012 03:04 PM
deferred exams...? aw07 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 14 05-25-2012 04:39 PM
3 deferred exams on ur transcript Zainab123 General Discussion 9 04-16-2012 08:23 AM
Question about deferred exams? aw07 Academics 3 12-22-2011 02:43 PM
Deferred Exams kwyhan Academics 0 07-20-2010 05:49 PM

How do I know if my two exams have been deferred for this summer?

Old 08-27-2012 at 01:25 AM   #1
maay29

Liked: 3 Times

How do I know if my two exams have been deferred for this summer?
Hi guys!
I deffered my summer exams, both the last two were on the same day-morning and evening. So now I heard that today's the last day for final marks, and I'm wondering why my mark has appeared as an "F" for both subjects. I've been told that it should have a "DEF" after it, does that come later?

Also, I have not received any email regarding this "F" for both my subjects.
Just wondering will it take more time to get their response since they may email me a conditional deferral as I have read online that if I defer more than two exams I have to drop some courses? I'm already taking only FOUR because of my two chronic illnesses.

I know most people I've asked around said they've heard that people have got their deferral responses back by now! So I'm stressing out 2:20am in the morning :/

Although I really can't imagine why they'd take so long...maybe this is normal as I have deffered two, and it might just take some time..??
Old 08-27-2012 at 03:48 AM   #2
sycoman

Liked: 9 Times

Dont worry, as long as you have given the proper documentation (doctors note) to the deans office, normally the exams are easily deferred. Give the office a call and ask them whats going on.

Also email the professors and tell them that you have given in the documentation etc.