MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Acceptance Questions.. Gorn First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 18 04-27-2012 11:14 PM
2nd year program acceptance MarkS Academics 62 05-30-2011 02:06 PM
2nd Year Program Acceptance.. leemeiying Academics 1 05-30-2011 01:20 AM
Co-op Acceptance RankNullity Academics 14 05-18-2011 09:29 PM
Need songs for students to interpret, suggestions? lorend Academics 21 11-14-2010 02:38 PM

How do you interpret 2nd year acceptance?

Old 05-23-2012 at 04:25 PM   #16
KendraC

Liked: 0 Times

I was accepted into health studies and communications and there were listed seperately under accepted. However I also applied for them as a combined major, if I didnt get into the combined major would it state "not accepted" and then the combined major listed underneath?
Old 05-23-2012 at 04:27 PM   #17
nerual
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 345 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendraC View Post
I was accepted into health studies and communications and there were listed seperately under accepted. However I also applied for them as a combined major, if I didnt get into the combined major would it state "not accepted" and then the combined major listed underneath?
You already started a thread asking this.
Old 05-23-2012 at 04:34 PM   #18
KendraC

Liked: 0 Times

Im just asking if I was not accpted into a major/combined major I applied for would it be stated on my grade report under 'not accepted'?
Old 05-23-2012 at 04:37 PM   #19
nerual
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 345 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendraC View Post
Im just asking if I was not accpted into a major/combined major I applied for would it be stated on my grade report under 'not accepted'?
http://www.macinsiders.com/showpost.... &postcount=2
Also, to keep things consistent/organized, any other questions you have about this should be kept to the one thread...but if you're confused about a program you accepted to not showing up at all on grade report, then you should probably contact an academic advisor.
Old 05-23-2012 at 08:54 PM   #20
shreebee

Liked: 30 Times

question:
im in the commerce program and it says 'may continue' but it doesn't list commerce under the accepted list. is that something to worry about? i have emailed by academic advisor about it.
Old 05-23-2012 at 09:11 PM   #21
Watoko
Elite Member

Liked: 126 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreebee View Post
question:
im in the commerce program and it says 'may continue' but it doesn't list commerce under the accepted list. is that something to worry about? i have emailed by academic advisor about it.
Nothing to worry about. You're already in the commerce program, and hence, you can CONTINUE it next year.

"Accepted" is only for getting into a new program.