MacInsiders Logo
View Poll Results: Do you prefer roommate(s)?
YES! I would rather live with roommate(s). 35 44.87%
NO! I prefer the solitude. 43 55.13%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gay roommate? bcars Residence & Housing 26 01-04-2011 06:42 PM
Roommate snoring cjdzl General Discussion 8 09-20-2010 02:23 PM
What do you do when your roommate is too nosy? AnnaWM Residence & Housing 32 08-05-2010 05:37 PM
What screen size do you prefer/have for a laptop? kanishka General Discussion 19 07-08-2009 11:35 PM

Do you prefer roommate(s)?

Old 03-07-2011 at 04:18 AM   #31
Chris98

Liked: 51 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakim View Post
Do you have any idea how hard it is to masturbate with a roomate there?
Assuming you're a dude, I imagine it would have to be pretty hard because masturbating while it's soft won't really work...
Old 03-07-2011 at 05:38 AM   #32
keish

Liked: 9 Times

Assuming you mean housemate and not roommate I definitely prefer to live with one or two friends. I would never live with random people and I tried living with 6 other friends before and then 4 other friends before and it was just too many people and even though we were all friends we still fought because you can't have that many personalities together and expect everyone to get along 24/7. Just not possible.

Best situation is what I have right now. A house with 3 separate floors with separate entrances. Me and my friend have the basement apartment & the floor above us is 3 more of my friends with a lockable door between our apartments. We can party hard when we want to or we can be solitary. Noise complaints are moot because we just talk to each other (or gang up on the dicks on the top floor) and the cleanliness isn't a problem because me and the guy on the bottom are the cleanest and the mid floor all are happy with how clean their place is. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

Also, on the subject of wanking it - who cares if someone in the room next to you is doing it? As long as it's in their room and he/she keeps the **** volume down I say go to town! I probably wouldn't high-five them afterward though... cause you know If it's roomies then you just do it when they aren't there and put a sock on the door! Sure, it may be solo luvin but luvins is luvin baby
Old 03-07-2011 at 09:16 AM   #33
Chris98

Liked: 51 Times

Also, you could try circle-jerking instead of solo masturbating. Just a suggestion.
Old 03-07-2011 at 11:39 AM   #34
mfattal
Elite Member

Liked: 85 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLN View Post
You can just watch it on your phone?
I c you are very experianced in this field ;p
Old 03-07-2011 at 11:50 AM   #35
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,656 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorend View Post
I find I've lived with people who don't share my standards of clean (ie bathrooms/kitchens don't have to be cleaned regularly), and it upsets me.
Are you saying that you're upset with people being slobs, or that you're upset that people get upset with you being a slob?