MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[urgent] "account is full (quota exceeded)" email problem WekSos Academics 3 07-06-2010 11:33 AM
Psychology 1X03's "optional" and "required" texts WitekS First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 40 08-26-2009 10:38 PM

"What do you wanna eat?", "I dunno"

Old 05-06-2011 at 03:10 PM   #31
tatski-p

Liked: 35 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak705 View Post
Phoenix fries! Many a night spent with Phoenix fries and pitchers =D
I need to do this more often. All my friends usually want to go clubbing -__-

I went there for lunch the other day by myself and it was pretty fkn pleasant.
Old 05-06-2011 at 03:46 PM   #32
Twelve Chars

Liked: 318 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatski-p View Post
I went there for lunch the other day by myself and it was pretty fkn pleasant.
that is so hot
Old 05-06-2011 at 05:55 PM   #33
Freija
Elite Member

Liked: 384 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownaginatios View Post
Beijing Hut is pretty good. I recommend it over pretty much everywhere else in terms of quality and price.

Be warned: Pretty much nobody there speaks English.
Sorry bro, gonna have to disagree with you on that. They recently changed owners. Their food used to be pretty shit, but understandable given the prices. Now they're even worse; I would not reccomend them at all.
South China, on the other hand, is some pretty bomb ass shit. Their food is about authentic as you can get in Hamilton (Albeit not that authentic, but this is Hamilton we're talking about). Also, they have free delivery and they give you a 10% discount for cash+pickup.
Old 05-06-2011 at 06:22 PM   #34
JEFF_CHAN
Forum Creeper

Liked: 454 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedog123123 View Post
crabby joe is crap. I ordered chicken and it was frozen solid in the center. Apparently they didn't microwave it long enough (actual excuse).
I was kinda under the impression that people mostly go there for the 39-cent wing night.
I mean the few times I went there outside of a Tuesday night it was fairly empty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alh24 View Post
The service at Boston Pizza is good.
The last time I went there it took more than 40 minutes for our food to come, our waitress kept disappearing, and gave my friend a smartass attitude when he asked why it was taking so long.
She also ended up not being the one giving us our food at the end. After we got our bills, she disappeared and it took 20-30 minutes before we could actually pay (and again, she ended up not being the one even taking our damn money.)

Meanwhile the table behind us came later, got their orders taken relatively quicker, got their food before us (they ordered both appetizers and a main course), actually got water refills, and somehow paid and left earlier despite getting their bills later than us. There was a grand total of 4 occupied tables that night.

**** that place. </rant>