MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
have physics 1b03. want math 1b03 or econ 1b03 hanj37 Academics 4 01-03-2013 06:46 AM
Physics..should I drop? lifesciman1 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 11-08-2011 08:49 PM
If you're going to drop Physics 1B03, let me know! mikem Academics 17 01-02-2010 09:00 AM
Please message me if you're going to drop MMedia 1B03/ I'm dropping two courses tiger Academics 6 07-04-2009 11:14 AM

To Drop Physics 1b03?

Old 03-10-2013 at 11:04 PM   #16
Chris23
Account Locked

Liked: 287 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by L_Blankfein View Post
My cumulative GPA is an 11.7 (not trying to brag), and I got an 8 in 1B03 (only single digit grade). The final is MURDER. People walk out demoralized as hell.
I offer the challenge to anyone to go back and count the number of times this guy has boasted about his fucking GPA. Just because you say "not trying to brag" doesnt mean you arent bragging. NO ONE CARES. fuck find something else to boast about would ya, im sick of seeing you throw this in peoples faces all the time when it really adds nothing to the discussion.

To the OP, I failed the midterm for that course pretty badly also, but was still able to pass the course with a respectable grade. If you factor in all the other easy marks you have in that class as stated previously, you will see that it is very possible to still pass the class. There is no point in dropping it now. Just work hard and you will be able to pull through for the final. Dont let one bad midterm demoralize you

But seriously blankfein, enough with your stupid GPA already

andrew22, Jasonn, mikki7 all say thanks to Chris23 for this post.

jim1, Silver, starfish like this.
Old 03-10-2013 at 11:20 PM   #17
andrew22
Account Locked

Liked: 238 Times

Lol I checked and L_Blankfein actually does indeed mention their grades constantly. What do you do with people like that though? What can be done?
Old 03-10-2013 at 11:28 PM   #18
Chris23
Account Locked

Thank you so much for checking!!! He actually went so far the one time as to try chirping me that his GPA was probably higher than mine... well i have one thing to say to him,,, if your so smart and the only meaningful thing you ever talk about is your grades.... wheres the other .3? 11.7 is cute and all... but its no 12
haha glad to see some people agree with me too. i wont keep this one going tho, just dont drop the course OP, you can still pass the class

jim1 likes this.
Old 03-10-2013 at 11:41 PM   #19
AvacadoLover
Account Locked

Liked: 51 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris23 View Post
I offer the challenge to anyone to go back and count the number of times this guy has boasted about his fucking GPA. Just because you say "not trying to brag" doesnt mean you arent bragging. NO ONE CARES. fuck find something else to boast about would ya, im sick of seeing you throw this in peoples faces all the time when it really adds nothing to the discussion.

But seriously blankfein, enough with your stupid GPA already
http://www.macinsiders.com/showpost.... &postcount=28

Quote:
Originally Posted by L_Blankfein View Post
I find it funny that you think an 11.3 is impressive. I have an 11.7.

Chris23 says thanks to AvacadoLover for this post.

Chris23, jim1 like this.
Old 03-10-2013 at 11:51 PM   #20
andrew22
Account Locked

Liked: 238 Times

"I have an 11.7 average, I am in Health Sci,' btw." - Blankfein.

everything makes sense now.

Also, a lot of their posts don't even stop at mentioning their 12s, they have to add they didn't even buy the textbook for the class.

Chris23, jim1 like this.
Old 03-10-2013 at 11:51 PM   #21
Chris23
Account Locked

Haha yup one of many times!!! You just made my night avacado!
Lets pull back on it tho guys, dont want this thread being shut down, besides it will be hilarious tomorrow when he
comes back with "oh yeah well i bet my GPA is better than yours"
Let us know what you decide to do OP!
Old 03-11-2013 at 06:42 PM   #22
mikki7

Liked: 0 Times

thank you soo much guys! it helps a lot knowing that you all made it out okay! haha
Old 03-11-2013 at 06:53 PM   #23
Zebedee
Resident Artist

Liked: 242 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew22 View Post
"I have an 11.7 average, I am in Health Sci,' btw." - Blankfein.
Why do you make my life difficult?
Old 03-11-2013 at 07:21 PM   #24
Buszaj

Liked: 125 Times

All I can tell you is this: if you don't practice any sort of math....it doesn't get easier. If you have to take the course, get it done now. If you try to take any math or physics course after a break from doing math, you're screwed.