Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Egypt: Mubarak Resigns ~*Sara*~ General Discussion 19 02-11-2011 07:48 PM

Eid Mubarak!

Old 09-01-2011 at 11:18 PM   #16
anon491
Professional Fangirl

Liked: 452 Times

Eid Mubarak, everyone!
Hope you all had a peaceful and happy ramadan.
Old 09-02-2011 at 12:54 AM   #17
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reda View Post
Why do Egyptians hate to say eid mubarak .... Because its "mubarak"
I was gonna ask if Mubarak translated into something... kinda funny.

/no disrespect. If you guys can find a jerk named Joe Christmas you can have as much fun as you want.

dsalvatore, J. Dorey like this.
Old 09-02-2011 at 02:01 AM   #18
RememberTwce
Memento Mori

Liked: 878 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by britb View Post

/no disrespect. If you guys can find a jerk named Joe Christmas you can have as much fun as you want.
I'm almost 100% sure that I went to high school with a guy named Joe Christmas. I remember people saying his mom's name was Mary. I hope that was a joke...
Old 09-02-2011 at 02:53 AM   #19
Reda
Elite Member

Liked: 274 Times

Thought of just asking , so all of you fasted ramadan .you know its worthless if you fast and still dont pray 5 times a day .. I dont know if any of you pray ?
Old 09-02-2011 at 02:56 AM   #20
Reda
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by britb View Post

britb likes this.
Old 09-02-2011 at 03:03 AM   #21
dsalvatore

Liked: 67 Times

Quote:
Thought of just asking , so all of you fasted ramadan .you know its worthless if you fast and still dont pray 5 times a day .. I dont know if any of you pray ?
Dude, no need to preach. Islam dictates that you pray five times a day, that is true. But it also says it's God's place to judge, not yours. How (well) someone practices their religion is their own business.
Old 09-02-2011 at 03:17 AM   #22
Reda
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsalvatore View Post
Dude, no need to preach. Islam dictates that you pray five times a day, that is true. But it also says it's God's place to judge, not yours. How (well) someone practices their religion is their own business.
I dont even pray , i want to know if more people have the same problem as i do , wise guy
Old 09-02-2011 at 03:27 AM   #23
dsalvatore

Liked: 67 Times

Quote:
I dont even pray , i want to know if more people have the same problem as i do , wise guy
Oops. Haha sorry about that :$. Maybe it's something you should work on?

L'Étoile likes this.
Old 09-02-2011 at 09:53 AM   #24
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Liked: 459 Times

Quote:
Ever since summer started for me, I've been praying 5 times a day, wut.
Old 09-02-2011 at 11:53 AM   #25
Phantom

Liked: 48 Times

Eid Mubarak to everyone! Ramadan went by too fast but hopefully it left a positive impact on everyone to carry on with.

And well its never too late to start praying five times a day . As for fasting without praying- it wouldve been better if you'd done it but we're no one to judge. You might still be closer to God than someone who never missed a prayer because of something/anything you ever did/do or vice versa.

Nevertheless, its best to play your cards safe and pray regularly as ordered

P.S. MAC mubarak to all as well

BlueWave likes this.