MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MSU - Course Evaluations: Results you can see! yut24 MacInsiders Announcements 0 03-11-2012 06:43 PM
Course Evaluations? yut24 Academics 14 11-11-2011 06:57 AM
Electronic/Dance/DJ music comte Music 81 02-14-2011 12:45 AM
McMaster Electronic Dance Music kokosas MacInsiders Announcements 1 02-25-2009 07:32 AM

Electronic Course Evaluations

Old 11-20-2012 at 04:28 PM   #1
summercandy

Liked: 3 Times

Electronic Course Evaluations
I was just wondering, I saw that professors get to see the results AFTER they mark the exams, but will it still be anonymous? I will most likely have the same professors again and I would like to make sure my evaluations are completely anonymous.
Old 11-20-2012 at 04:30 PM   #2
summercandy

Never mind. It's anonymous (I thought so, but when I was told they will get to see the evaluations after the exams I was thinking that it was because they were able to see personal responses)
Old 11-20-2012 at 04:33 PM   #3
summercandy

Ugh, the only prof I wanted to give a bad evaluation isn't even an option. Lame.