MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Engineer 4M06 - 4th year capstone JokrJon Academics 11 11-25-2011 01:24 PM
Engineer 1P03 Tower182 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 0 09-08-2011 05:01 PM
EngScty 4Y03 - Capstone Course micadjems 4th Year Course Reviews 0 06-02-2011 10:06 PM
Engineer Co-op. Kurt_ First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 11-18-2008 09:31 AM

Engineer 4M06 Multidisciplinary Capstone Project

Old 02-28-2012 at 10:56 PM   #1
mikefung

Liked: 11 Times

Engineer 4M06 Multidisciplinary Capstone Project
Anyone wanted to take this project course?

I am in Mechanical Engineering, currently on a 16 month co-op term. I am looking into taking this instead of the mech eng capstone (ME 4M06). Just wonder if anyone here also interested in doing that. I understand to get in, a group must be formed by sometime in June. So I wanted to get it started early.
I have a few project ideas, mostly about flight systems (that's what my topic of interest is).

Or for people taking the course, any comments and tips are greatly appreciated too.

Eng 4M06 Course outline for 2011-2012
http://www.eng.mcmaster.ca/documents..._outlin e.pdf
Old 02-29-2012 at 06:55 AM   #2
ingénieur.xo
Elite Member

Liked: 38 Times

I'm not in the course right now but I know a few people that are and I'm pretty sure that in May (I think, maybe earlier) they had like an info session for anyone that's interested in taking the course so that you can meet others and form groups.

Just another way you can make your group if you don't end up getting enough people interested on here.

mikefung says thanks to ingénieur.xo for this post.

RyanC likes this.