MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
E.M.P.O.W.E.R. presents: Son of A Lion Movie Screening (FREE PIZZA & MOVIE NIGHT) hamnahx02 MacInsiders Announcements 0 03-28-2011 10:55 PM
Please help me name this 2000's movie! Kathy2 Movies & Television 32 12-05-2010 10:21 PM
movie theatres in hamilton... movie club? macculkin General Discussion 7 06-27-2009 09:23 PM
Movie Trailers (OMG!!) lorend General Discussion 20 04-02-2009 08:58 AM
Setting up McMaster e-mail with entourage/outlook MightyMan General Discussion 2 09-05-2008 07:34 AM

Entourage the movie?

Old 08-24-2011 at 08:37 AM   #16
dsingh

Liked: 1 Time

If an of the major characters died a movie wouldn't work out so well. I think Mrs. Ari's death is an interesting possibility as it would put closure to Ari's problem in an unexpected way, however I actually enjoyed Vince getting away with the drug test the ending of the show was reminiscent of the earlier seasons where there were no SERIOUS problems, and I don't think it was a cop-out it added a lot to the story with Vince being straight with E and E being cool with it even if Vince didn't listen. Also I love Bill Walsh's character and Drama's potential success.

UlteriorMtve likes this.
Old 08-24-2011 at 09:49 AM   #17
Johnny162

Liked: 16 Times

I have a feeling that vinces father is going to show up out of nowhere....especially after the attention brought to it in the last episode.

lt93 likes this.
Old 08-24-2011 at 11:03 AM   #18
yaroslav64

Liked: 26 Times

The last season would've been great if it lead to an interesting storyline this season. I honestly thought this season would just chronical Vinny's destruction and some of the group seperating themselves and others letting Vinny drag them down with him, but this season just feels like it has no direction. It doesnt feel like entourage!
Old 08-24-2011 at 04:39 PM   #19
UlteriorMtve

Liked: 199 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny162 View Post
I have a feeling that vinces father is going to show up out of nowhere....especially after the attention brought to it in the last episode.
I was thinking about this too. They definitely set themselves up for it, with all the emphasis it got in episode 5.

The problem is there are only 3 episodes and I think it'd require much more time to fully develop and be resolved.
Old 08-24-2011 at 04:41 PM   #20
UlteriorMtve

Liked: 199 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Dorey View Post
For some reason, I can really see one of the characters dying. It may not be one of the main characters, but I can see someone who has been important to one of the major storylines dying.

Example: Mrs. Ari. Not saying she will, but it could be an example of an out-of-nowhere ending. For instance, just as things are getting better or worse, she suddenly dies (tragic...not to be confused some cheap cop-out) leaving Ari with nothing besides his kids.

That's just one example though. Any other ideas?
Going with what you and Johnny162 said, maybe we find out Vince's dad dies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsingh View Post
If an of the major characters died a movie wouldn't work out so well. I think Mrs. Ari's death is an interesting possibility as it would put closure to Ari's problem in an unexpected way, however I actually enjoyed Vince getting away with the drug test the ending of the show was reminiscent of the earlier seasons where there were no SERIOUS problems, and I don't think it was a cop-out it added a lot to the story with Vince being straight with E and E being cool with it even if Vince didn't listen. Also I love Bill Walsh's character and Drama's potential success.
I totally agree. This was the most "entourage-like" moment of the new season, imo.

Last edited by UlteriorMtve : 08-24-2011 at 04:46 PM.
Old 08-24-2011 at 07:25 PM   #21
J. Dorey
Elite Member

Liked: 169 Times

As for Mrs. Ari, the Ari-divorce scandal has taken over his life, which almost hints at him possibly becoming less interested in his job. Therefore, with her death, he'll become completely removed from his work, almost "destroying him" in a sense, thus screwing everyone else over. As for Turtle dying, it wouldn't be too far-fetched. The man Turtle is based off of did die in real life, and if he were to die, it would really throw a curveball for Drama, Vinny, and E. With the importance Vinny is placing on remaining sober and his everyday life, the importance of Drama working with Dice, and the importance of his friendship with Vinny to E, it would really mess them up in my opinion, which would set up the "everything works out in the end" feeling that this show gave off in its first few seasons. As for Vinny's dad, I'd definitely like to see that.
Old 09-04-2011 at 08:56 PM   #22
RememberTwce
Memento Mori

Liked: 878 Times

Episode 7 leaked, doesn't really matter now because it airs tonight anyways but still.
Old 09-08-2011 at 09:10 AM   #23
AD92

Liked: 0 Times

What a terrible way to end such a great series, the show is just depressing now. I haven't even heard about the movie being a sure thing, so I really hope the writers/producers aren't banking on that and leaving the series finale so open ended.
Old 09-08-2011 at 10:15 AM   #24
RememberTwce
Memento Mori

They're progressing the plot slower than Dragonball Z at this point.

I liked last week's episode but overall the season is as disappointing as it was after the first few episodes. The last episode will have to be amazing to save this season and end the series on a high note.
Old 09-09-2011 at 11:10 AM   #25
landoni

Liked: 0 Times

this season isn't that great but i feel like they're building up to a good ending!
Old 09-12-2011 at 01:46 AM   #26
RememberTwce
Memento Mori

Everything worked out in the end, I wasn't expecting that at all...

I'm pretty disappointed with that episode, the season, and the ending most of all. Nothing happened and I barely felt anything for the characters. At the end of Scrubs I wanted nothing more than another season (which ended up happening, but not in a good way). After Entourage's ending, I had to think back to the earlier seasons/episodes to reassure myself that it was a good series to begin with.

That's just my opinion, maybe some of you guys liked it, or even loved it.

Last edited by RememberTwce : 09-12-2011 at 01:48 AM.
Old 09-12-2011 at 01:54 AM   #27
Reda
Elite Member

Liked: 274 Times

Wtf im still on season 3 of entourage . I heard it ended today...
Old 09-12-2011 at 08:53 AM   #28
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,642 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberTwce View Post
After Entourage's ending, I had to think back to the earlier seasons/episodes to reassure myself that it was a good series to begin with.

That's just my opinion, maybe some of you guys liked it, or even loved it.
In my opinion, the show kind of 'burned out' around season 4 or 5.

J. Dorey likes this.
Old 09-12-2011 at 05:41 PM   #29
InsideMINDS

Liked: 11 Times

im not looking forward to it. I dont think itll be as good, but i think the hardcore addictees will drool over any longer-format content, even if its the last they'll see
Old 09-12-2011 at 07:17 PM   #30
Deegs14
Cogito, ergo sum

Liked: 156 Times

Just finished watching the final episode, I absolutely loved how they managed to get Led Zeppelin's Going to California at the very end - easily one of my top Zeppelin songs. Surprised to hear it though as its near impossible to get that band to lend out their songs, they rarely do it.
The only character I really cared about was Ari, and I was happy with his ending. I hope they do a show just about him. I think Piven is such a good actor.
Also, I'm pretty sure this was the first time they ever mentioned Ms. Ari's name, maybe I've just missed it but apparently its Melissa. I don't think I have ever heard her name mentioned before :/