MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
E.M.P.O.W.E.R. presents: Son of A Lion Movie Screening (FREE PIZZA & MOVIE NIGHT) hamnahx02 MacInsiders Announcements 0 03-28-2011 10:55 PM
Please help me name this 2000's movie! Kathy2 Movies & Television 32 12-05-2010 10:21 PM
movie theatres in hamilton... movie club? macculkin General Discussion 7 06-27-2009 09:23 PM
Movie Trailers (OMG!!) lorend General Discussion 20 04-02-2009 08:58 AM
Setting up McMaster e-mail with entourage/outlook MightyMan General Discussion 2 09-05-2008 07:34 AM

Entourage the movie?

Old 09-12-2011 at 07:23 PM   #31
RememberTwce
Memento Mori

Liked: 878 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegs14 View Post
Just finished watching the final episode, I absolutely loved how they managed to get Led Zeppelin's Going to California at the very end - easily one of my top Zeppelin songs. Surprised to hear it though as its near impossible to get that band to lend out their songs, they rarely do it.
The only character I really cared about was Ari, and I was happy with his ending. I hope they do a show just about him. I think Piven is such a good actor.
Also, I'm pretty sure this was the first time they ever mentioned Ms. Ari's name, maybe I've just missed it but apparently its Melissa. I don't think I have ever heard her name mentioned before :/
They said it for the first time in one of the later episodes in this season, then said it again in yesterday's finale.

I think it would have been awesome if they had saved it solely for the finale, maybe have Ari say it right at the end.

Deegs14 likes this.
Old 09-12-2011 at 07:27 PM   #32
chungken26

Liked: 0 Times

Only 3 episodes left? Oh my. I enjoyed this show and its sad to see it go. But I feel like they shouldn't make a movie unless its to tie up all the loose ends. But even then, it's a little risky.

Disregard my last post. Downloading the last episode to watch now : P

Last edited by jhan523 : 09-12-2011 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Use Edit